Chapter 6

Reminder: F/N = First name, E/C = Eye Color, H/C = Hair Color

—-

Morning arrived.

Sounds of rain pitter patter against your window ringing in your ear which caused you to open up your tired (E/C) eyes. Your vision was blurry as you struggled to wake.

"Ng.." You grunted, whined and moaned. All the kinds of noise you could make that sounded all kinds of sexual.

You felt yourself get pulled back against something, causing you to gasp. 

"Stop that." You heard a deep, groggy toned voice from behind.

This caused your eyes to snap open and your face flushed with a dark red. You forgot about Dark holding you all night. " you're getting me all worked up." Dark chuckled under his breath, pulling you into him so your back was against his bare chest. 

"I didn't mean to." You spoke, almost with a shaky voice. Then you turned your head to be greeted with a soft but tired smirk.

" Oh, I believe you." The man said quietly, keeping his smirk as he went to your ear that was exposed when you had turned your head." Doesn't mean I can't tease back." He whispered, taking in a bit of your ear lobe between his lips.

"Aha!" You released a soft gasp which sounded like a moan and just as he preceded to suck, you squirmed in his arms." S-stop sucking on my ear, D-dark!" Whines and moans still escaped. 

He stopped.

" T-thank you.." A moment of relief. You felt your body shiver as the feeling of him sucking on your ear was still there." A-asshole.." 

Then you felt light pecks on the back of your neck. The kisses felt icy cold which caused you to shiver and whine." D-Dark..!" You squirmed more, feeling the pecks go to the side of your neck. 

His teasing was unbearable, it was most definitely turning you on with just the softest kisses. He wasn't even rough. You didn't want this but.. In the back of your mind, you really did. Maybe Dark can see that or he is just being an asshole. 

" Relax, (F/N)." He peck your neck some more, his hold on you still firm.

You shook your head in resistance. 

" I said... Relax."

The tone of voice was soothing, goosebumps crept up to the surface of your skin and your muscles began to relax." What the-?" Your mind wanted to go into a panic but your body was too relaxed to even bother. 

" There.. Isn't that much better, my dear?" He chuckled under his breath before he released you to gently caress your side. His chilled lips still pecked your neck. 

All you could do was shiver until you gasped loudly when you felt his lips latch onto your neck." N-no!" You bite your lips, resisting to whine or moan.

After maybe a minute, he released your neck to reveal a big, dark bruise upon your neck. All you could do was pant and shiver. You didn't want to admit it but it did feel good. 

Dark lightly placed his cold hand on your shoulder, rubbing it lightly." I'm sorry, but I had to mark what was mine."

You couldn't see it, you had a feeling that he had a evil grin on his face. Your eyes wide when 'mine' hit your eardrums." Y-yours!? I-I am not yours to begin with-"

Suddenly, you hiccuped and just as you did so, Black smog leaked out from between your lips." Wh-what the fuck?!" Your body went cold in fear and shock.

" Mm, like I said... I was marking what is MINE." He whispered in your ear, feeling a bit of his scruff, his black miasma leaking from his mouth and mixed with yours. His arms slowly wrapped around your waist, keeping you close.

"N-no way, t-this can't be. I-I never a-agreed to this!" You shook your head, fanning the miasma away from your face. 

" But you did." He kept whispering, his hands lightly gliding along your somewhat revealed stomach, which gave you goosebumps again." You accepted me into your home, you accepted me into your dreams, you accepted my kisses... You accepted Darkness." He lightly growled playfully in your ear. 

" I... I..." You were speechless. He was right.

" I saved you, my dear, you can't deny any of this." His hands started to travel up into your shirt.

You quickly grabbed his hands." Hold it." Dark raised a brow, not the least surprised. 

" I... I maybe yours, but you will not do whatever you damn well please." You started to get nervous and shaky. It was as if your stomach turned into jello." Thank you for saving me but that doesn't-" 

You were suddenly turned around to face the handsome devil. He was smiling but you couldn't tell what kind of smile it was. 

" I knew I was right to choose you." He lightly fixed your shirt, pulling it down to cover your tummy.

Confused, you looked at him with a curious." Wh-what are talking about? I just stopped you from going-"

" Exactly." He poked your forehead." Like I said, I'm an asshole but I'm not a complete asshole." 

You thought for a minute, realizing that he was indeed going easy on you. If he wanted his way, he would have had it. "So that means.." You started then paused just as you blushes deeply in realization. 

The male smirked at the your blushing." You got it, so you could have stopped me anytime." He laughed softly. 

You punched his shoulder out of embarrassment and anger." S-shut up! I-I was tired!" Some strands of your hair fell in front your dark red face.

"Haha, hey now, no need for violence." he lightly pushed the strands out of your face, putting his hand upon your warm cheek. 

You suddenly had a sense of security, more relaxed but this was on your own accord this time." Hmph... you deserved it." You averted your eyes away from his. You hiccuped once more for more miasma to seep out from your mouth just as Dark's miasma came out of his.

The smog intertwine together. Almost seems like an indirect kiss. Weird, but cute.

" I-I..I uh.. I want to get up now.." You whispered a tad, the miasma clearing once you let out a breath." I'm hungry.."