Finding the Greatest Voice in an Alley

Manager POV

I was walking back from my usual job of taking care of Sho when I hear the most angelic singing voice coming from the alley up ahead.

I walk faster and turn down the alley to see a girl about Sho's age singing while brutally hurt. I sped walk to her and asked her if she was alright. She said yes, but I still pestured her. Then i thought why not get her to work for my agency. So i asked her that.

"Do you want to work for my agency. You have an amazing voice that you should share with the world."

"I have nothing else to live for so why not."

I picked her up and half dragged and half carried her to my house where Sho was probably waiting. When we got there he went off on a tangent about how late i was and how i shouldn't carry hobos around and bring them into my house. I ignored him and brought her to the bathroom.

I grabbed some clothes for us both and ran back to the bathroom. Sho tried to ask me to come in with me, but I told him I'm taking a bath with the girl. He was surprised that the 'hobo' I brought in was a girl.

I ran into the bathroom and proceeded to undress her and clean her up. I was surprised about the size of her breasts.

After she was clean i was double shocked at she how beautiful she was. She had long golden hair that reached the bottom of her back, pink lips, and hazel/chocolate brown eyes.

After getting out of my trance, I dressed her with the utmost care for her wounds and brought her to the living room to bandage her while questioning her.

"Why did you take so long?" asked Sho.

"I had to carefully clean her because she is wounded."

"Ooh and she is a beauty."

"Anyway can you tell me about yourself and your talents?" I asked the blonde beauty.

"My name is Lucillia Ashely Heartfilia, but call me by a nickname or Lucy. Im 18 and my talents are: singing, as you heard in alley, musical instruments, acting, dancing, and fighting."

"Fighting?" I and Sho questioned.

"Yes, when guys won't leave you alone and stoop so low as to force you to go out with them you learn pretty quickly that you need to learn how to fend for yourself."

"Wow, so how did you learn it all?" I asked

"I have a photographic memory." she answered.

"Great, tomorrow we will take you to the studio and see your talents in action, aside from the fighting obviously." I said.

"Can I still practice my fighting skills?"

"Absolutely." I said.

"Well I guess this will be fun."