Loveless Shinsengumi pt.1

(her outfit but the pink scarf and gloves are blue)

Lucy POV

We were starting our act today amd the first scene is a little peek into my life before i met the princess and a little while after.

Start

10 years ago a five year old girl was taken into slavery.
She was found 4 years later by a group of ninjas and taken to their league.

The Lord then had her branded and made her a bodyguard for his precious daughter. This girl's name was Miki and this the story of how she came to be the greatest Ninja ever.

It was a dark and stormy night. A young girl went wandering in the woods away from her captors. She was stopped by a hand grabbing her by her hair.

"Please let me go!"

"Look, our Lord should be happy with this one. Lets take her to him." said the mysterious man.

They knocked out the poor little girl. When she awoke she was taken to the Lord.

"What is this filthy thing and why did you bring it here!!" asked the Lord.

"My Lord, i thought that since she was about the same age as your daughter, why not make her the new bodyguard of Hinata-sama?"

"Great point. She can be the new guard,but all of you under my rule will train her and if Hinata is hurt, even in the slightest she will be beaten for an hour for each cut or bruise."

"Yes sire."

The little girl was taken to the chambers of the princess to meet who she will be protecting with her life from now on.

She was ushered inside a room full of the finest clothes and jewels.

"Hi. Who is she Hikari-san?" asked a cute little girl with short orange hair.

"Hinata-sama this is your new bodyguard."

"It's nice to meet you i hope we can be friends."

"I'm to be you bodyguard not you friend."

"We'll see..., what's your name."

"Miki, Hinata-sama."

6 years later

I was jumping from tree to tree to find Hinata-sama. She suddenly ran into the woods talking about playing hide and seek when i was explaining to her how bandits were lurking in the woods recently. Per usual she was not listening to me.

I found her surrounded by a group of bandits with a cut on her hand and cheek.

I dropped down silently behind one of the bandits and killed him swiftly.
I took them all out with out alerting the one hurting Hinata-sama. She saw me after i took out the one behind the leader amd screamed my name.

"Miki!!! Help me!!"

The leader turned around and met my dagger. He dropped to the ground amd i took Hinata-sama back to the temple.

When i got there the Lord came ams saw her wounds. He glared at me without Hinata-sama noticing and smirked.

"My daughter what has happened to your lovely face?"

"Bandits came out of nowhere and attacked me. Miki told me not to go into the forest, but i went anyway."

"It is perfectly alright. You are safe now so there is no problem."

'That is a complete and utter lie. I'm in big trouble for this.'

"It was all thanks to Miki. She saved me like always. Well I'm tited I'll be going to bed as of now."

When Hinata-sama was out of sight i was slapped by the Lord.

"You filthy pig, you cantw do anything right. My daughter comes home with two wounds on her beautiful body and you expect me to be happy about that. Since you know the rules you will be getting lashed for 4 hours because of her lovely face being wounded."

I was dragged to thw deepest part of the palace where my screams could not be heard by Hinata aince she considered me her 'friend'.

My top was taken off of me forcefully so my bacl was exposed. I had scars deom my previous lashings.

I was lashed for four hours. Four hours of non-stop screaming and blood splattering. When i was excused i stubbled to my room tended to my wounds to where no one would notice and went on to sleep.