The Casting

Lucy POV

I was casted in a new sitcom called Loveless Shinsengumi. I was given the part of Miki. She is the bodyguard of Hinata, the daughter of the Lord of Japan. She is treated horribly by the king, but is friends and is liked by Hinata. She is protecting Hinata from the fake Shinsengumi memebers that try to kidnap her and kill her to start a war. The story progresses from there.

I woke up to Sho talking about going to the casting sight. I got dressed in a plain black shirt amd some white shorts with some black socks and black with silver buckled ankle boots.

We ate and made our way to the casting sight. When we got there I got tackled by Kyoko. She was telling me how she was happy to see me here and was asking why I was there.

"I was casted the part of the female lead,Miki, the female ninja bodyguard." I told the younger girl.

"Really?!? I was given the second female lead, Hinata, the Lord of Japan's daughter!" she yelled.

"Congratulations! You have been wanting a job where your character is nice. Hinata as far as I know is unable to feel hatred towards anybody, and is usually very forgiving as well as beautiful just like you." I told her seriously.

"Don't flatter me I think you should have been Hinata you are beautiful, talented, nice, and forgiving just like her." she said to me.

I gave her a small, sad smile.
"I'm nothing like Hinata. I'm not nice, forgiving, or beautiful. Those are not words to describe a disgrace like me. Anyways I auditioned for Miki. I'm glad I got the part. Just means I get to protect you." I told her with a half smile before I walked off.

Kyoko POV

I watched as Lucy-chan walked off with a sad expression. I felt a hand lay on my shoulder that made me jump.

"Wooh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you Kyoko-san." said Ren.

"It's ok, I was just in deep thought about Lucy-chan." I told him truthfully.

"What's worry with Lucy-san?" He asked with too much worry.

"She congratulated me on getting the part of Hinata. She said I was just like my character. She said I was beautiful, forgiving, and nice." I said.

"What does that have to do with you worrying it sounds like she was conplimenting you to me." He said in deep thought.

"No, after that I said she should have the part instead me because she was all of those things too." I told him.

"And what did she say?" He asked.

"She said she wasn't nice, forgiving, much beautiful. She said that those are not words to describe her. It tore my heart when she said those things about herself." I said with tears in my eyes.

"She said that she auditioned for the part of Miki and she was glad to get the part and be able to protect me." I added.

"Well you should try to get her to change her way of thinking about her self now won't you." He said with a smile.

'He must really like her.' I thought.

"Yes!!" I finally answered.