Tipsy Thoughts

As the main cabin of boat one began to descend into chaos Missy swayed in the cargo hold smiling each time she heard the familiar clunk of another Cyberman latching themselves onto the plane's exterior. She headed toward The Doctor's TARDIS but before she had the chance to invite herself in, the doctor clambered down the ladder having to jump the last few due to Ann's unconscious and rather unfortunate state. The Doctor crouched down first to check her pulse before looking over and seeing the crushed remains that were Osgood.

"Oh, she was really scared. It's classic." Missy smiled sympathetically in response to Doctor's horrified expression.

"But that other one, oohh she can bite," She smirked, pushing The Doctor's temper over the edge.

"Have you got any more friends I can play with?" She leant against the TARDIS trying to support herself whilst the plane swerved, a cruel light shining in her blue eyes. Getting no response from The Doctor she pressed on,

"Oh, oooh. Ask me." She laughed stepping away from the TARDIS, making her way over to The Doctor in a rather drunken manner.

"Shut up!" The Doctor yelled having no patience for Missy's gloating

"Ask me!" Missy pulled a face mimicking mock offense before placing her hands on her hips.

"Come on, you know you want to. You want to know what my plan is."

"You'll be surprised....I've got a gift for you." She circled around the doctor in a rather wobbly manner trying to tempt him.

"You know, I've been up and down your timeline, meeting all those silly people who died to keep you alive." She gestured at the doctor

"And you know what I worked out? What you really need."

"For what?" he snarled sick of Missy's games

"To know that you're just like me!" She outwardly gestured before being interrupted by the ringing of the TARDIS phone.

"Oh," She gasped coyly

"And now it begins."

"Doctor, I do believe you're on call." She teetered toward one of the walls.

"Miss Oswald expects." She finished as The Doctor ran to answer the phone but was shocked when Missy revealed the caller's identity.

"Who else but the girl who's got your number?"

"Whoops!" She covered her eyes with her hands in a child-like manner before moving them to hide the evil grin that had appeared on her face.

"It was you!" The Doctor gasped in realization remembering that is was the mysterious woman in the shop who had given her his number in the first place.

"Computer helpline, love.... That's the one. Best helpline in the universe." Missy imitated in a harsh Cockney accent

Gosh he really is getting slow,

"You put us together."

"I kept you together." Missy circled the doctor, continuing to speak in the false accent

"Why?" He asked remembering the advert in the paper all the questioned he'd been asking were being answered by the one person he dreaded the most.

"Cos she's perfect, 'innit?"

"The control freak and the man who should never be controlled. You'd go to hell if she asked. And she would." She switched out of her accent shaking her head at the doctor

"The phone's ringing, Doctor can you hear that?" She quickly changed the subject.

"Now that is the sound of your chain being yanked." She smirked

"Heel, Doctor!" She yelled as he ran and picked up the phone.

"Help me Doctor. Help me. Help me Doctor." Missy rolled her eyes whilst imitating Clara, growing rather bored by The Doctor's continued infatuation with earth women.

"Clara?" The doctor almost yelled into the receiver

Kate rushed down to the cargo hold trying to escape the de-pressurised cabin upstairs, making her way down the ladder nearly treading on Ann, she tried to seek re-assurance from The Doctor.

"Doctor! The Cybermen are in. The plane's going down." She shouted in her disheveled manner

"Oh, great. It's the daughter one. Do you like her? I like her." Missy cooed leaning up against on of the walls as she tapped on her device.

Kate attempted to stabilize herself by holding onto one of the straps hanging from the celling. Missy tweaked her device and the plane veered sharply forcing The Doctor and herself to hold onto one of the straps too. With another sequence of taps Missy had dematerialized Ann, opened the Cargo door and sucked Kate out of the plane screaming.

"Why did you do that? You didn't have to do that!" The Doctor yelled

"Oh, don't be so selfish. I'm going to miss her, too. The pretty one, on the other hand is worth keeping" She smirked

"In fact, you know what? Just for that, I'm leaving." She yelled trying to sound offended

"Boys, blow up this plane and I don't know, Belgium, yeah?" Missy shouted into her bracelet

"Kill some Belgians. Might as well. They're not even French."

"Byeeee!" She squealed as she dematerialized back to the nethersphere.

Missy watched the plane explode from the comfort of her virtual world, and couldn't help enjoying the fact that she had beaten him. However watching The Doctor free fall appeared to be a rather dull way to kill off her nemesis.

"Well, that's very boring." She sighed to Seb who seemed utterly entranced by the whole scenario

"Oh, he's just going to....squish." She lengthened out the last word

"What kind of a way is that to die?"

"That man has no finesse, none." She shook her head

"Well, it's quite dramatic." Seb replied rather enjoying watching The Doctor

"You're an AI interface. Kindly delete your opinions, thank you." Missy replied flatly growing rather bored of waiting

"W-w-what's he doing? Is he?" Seb questioned aloud as The Doctor pulled out the TARDIS key

"Is he? Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no. N-now, that's" He smiled at the Doctor's ingenious plan, however Missy continued to look rather put out by the whole fiasco.

Seb had grown ecstatic by the time The Doctor had unlocked the door of the TARDIS and flung himself inside.

"Oh! Permission to squeeeee" He smiled but was shortly permanently deleted by his boss who rolled her eyes before returning to her scheming.

So you live to fight another day my dear Doctor

Here's another chapter sorry it took so long, hope you enjoy!