Chapter 1

Stevens POV

Pearl and Amethyst were arguing. Which was really frustrating. They've been at it since Amethyst wants to return to the kindergarten..

I mean. It's her home- No! A home is were you love. The kindergarten her birth place. Yeah. That sounds better...

Don't even get me started on why she wants to go there. She's only a few inches taller than me. We look to be the same age really. Garnet.. Whelp she left due to the shouting.

She didn't take me with her. Which kinda irritated me. I was alone.. Lion.. I haven't seen the huge furry pink creature for months! He disappeared long ago.. Without a goodbye! I mean my moms stuff in that main of his and my bike!

I was alone.. Alone without Lion, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl.. Without a mom or dad..

I sniffled a little at my dads title. He.. He past. He was coming to the temple when we were dealing with a corrupted gem. He was killed in the incident.

Tears fell down my face. I basically lost everyone. Pearls and Amethyst arguing only grew louder, Garnet didn't show up, Lion was missing.. Peridot was on the run -probably ready to come back with the whole Dimond authority with her- Both my parents are Dead!

"UGH!" I screamed.. I threw my head back on my pillow in frustration. The bickering stopped for a second.

Than they continue probably louder this time.

"Are you embarrassed I want to go back? Huh?!?! IS THAT WHY?.. OR IS IT BECAUSE THATS WHERE ROSE FOUND ME?.. AND YOU BLAME ME FOR LEADING GREG OVER THE STUPID FENCE!"

"I NEVER-" Pearl began but was cut off by Amethyst shouting rant.

"MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THAT PLACE REMINDS YOU OF ME!! MAYBE YOU THINK I'M A BAD FREAKED GEM! MAYBE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IF I WAS NEVER FOUND ROSE WOULD STILL BE HERE CAUSE I WOULDN'T HAVE LEAD GREG OVER THE FENCE!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT! IT IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOU NEVER LEAD GREG OVER THE FENCE.. ROSE WOULN'T HAVE FELL IN LOVE WITH GREG AND WOULD'VE NEVER DIED BECAUSE SHE HAD STEVEN!" Pearl defended.

I was standing in the middle of the staircase now. Tears creasing down my red face. Pearl clasped her hands over her mouth and Amethyst just gave her a disgusting look. Tears brushed against Amethyst eyes.

Slowly Pearl turned around to look at me. Tears slipped out of her eyes..

"Steven I-"

"So I Killed her?.." I asked in a deep voice. "I killed her?..?..?" I repeated in the dark, deep, emotional voice.

"No Steven I'm..- this was a argument between-"

"Steven this was an argument between myself and Pearl.. She was just mad at me.."

"Steven it wasn't your fault-"

I cut her off. My rage had built inside of me.
"IM SORRY I KILLED HER! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! BUT I DID AND IM SORRY! IM A MONSTER! LOOK AT ME!! I KILLED MY MOTHER! I KILLED MY DAD! I LOST LION AND LET PERIDOT GET AWAY! I LET JASPER GET US! I LET THEM FIND US AND DEFEAT US! I LET GARENT SLIPT! TWICE! I'VE ONLY BEEN A DOWNFALL TO THIS TEAM! IM A MONSTER!!" I scream. I ran down the stairs and reached the bottom.

My gem glowed and my weapon was summoned. I threw the weapon at Pearl out of Rage.

She knocked over. My shield came back at me. I caught it and it shimmered away. I was able to summon my mothers sword.. I ran up to Amethyst and hit the butt of the sword in her stomach. It also shimmered away.

Tears brimmed the corner of my eyes.

"I've never asked to be me! I've never asked to be born!" I cried. I shake with sobs and run out the door. I slammed it behind me.. Pretty sure I broke it off its Hinges.

I ran down the white steps and ran through the beach. Still on the beach.. I ran near the water. Surprisingly.. The water shifted upwards with my rage.. Like a car driving through a puddle. I kicked sand up behind me.

I saw Garnet walking towards me.. Her face showed worried towards me. She opened her arms. Probably expecting me to run into her arms and give her a hug.

The thought was nice but I couldn't think properly.

I summoned my shield and threw it right at Garnets glasses.

It knocked her glasses off. While she was still confused and shock I ran into her knocking her off her feet.

I kept running. I ran right into beach city.. And kept running. There was one person who didn't leave me. At least not yet.

"Connie.." I mumbled "Please be home.."