Chat who? 1

CHAPTER 1

 "Thanks bunches Chat Noir!" Marinette gushed, I smirked, "Anything for the princess." I could see her strained smile, and frowned, "Are you alright princess?" I asked her. Marinette looked confused for a moment, but then smiled a small genuine smile that I liked to see.

"I'm good," she whispered wistfully, I had the urge to hug her, she was a good friend, and civilian. So hug her I did, she let out a small squeak of surprise, before relaxing back in my arms. I squeezed her a bit, and she giggled. I hadn't realized that I had picked her up, until I started to set her down.

we stared at each other, I then slowly leaned in, and gave her a soft kiss, but I needed more.

I grabbed her waist, pulling Marinette up again. The sound of leather and denim squeaking together was deafening. Marinette giggled, grabbing my face in her hands, she kissed me softly on the mouth, that wasn't good enough for me, so I deepened the kiss more. Her head tilted up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

This girl was going to be the death of me one day.
I could feel Marinette's hands roaming all over my body, her sweet scent encased me. A dominant growl forced it's way up my throat, I felt Marinette smirk against my mouth, her velvet lips were soft against mine.

We both pulled apart, both panting and gasping.
Shifting on the heels of my feet, I shuffle with her up the stairs, and opened her hatch with a claw, pushing the wood aside, I jumped up, and slammed the hatch shut with my boot. We started ferociously kissing again, I had no idea were to put my hands, because I wanted to touch her freckled skin everywhere at the same time.

Marinette is something that Ladybug isn't, attainable. She didn't brush me off or dismiss my words. That's why I wanted to be with HER. I wanted to be her first everything, I wanted... Her.

I wanted to feel her sweetness, her wonderful kindness. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this perfect human being, and would do anything to be with her.
Our hard kisses turned into soft slow ones, and our moans became quieter. I realized that I didn't really love ladybug, that was called puppy love, not forever love. Marinette wouldn't push me away.

She could be... My everything. I wanted her to love me. I wanted her to long for me, to care for me, to wait for me.
I felt her pull away harshly, my eyes snapped open to meet her wide blue eyes, staring at me in horror, her hand covering her mouth. "What have I done!" She squeaked, I lost all euphoria. "I shouldn't have kissed you! I'm so sorry!" I reached for her, but she pulled away again, I leaned in for another kiss, desperate to feel her warmness. "Chat, I can't, I love someone else," she said, heartbroken. My thoughts were clouded, I was rejected, by the hand of sweet Marinette. I stumbled backwards, trying to find her window through my tears, "Chat!" She says, but I ignored it, if Marinette didn't love me, then no one loved me. I could only be a substitute.

I found her window, and jumped through, ignoring her cries. I leaped over rooftops, running away from the shame and humiliation. I finally got to a spot, where I just sat down, and cried.

A purple butterfly...

'Chat Noir, you feel sadness from being rejected by the one you love.' I knodded. "I would do anything to make her care for me." Hawkmouth chuckled, ' you can make her love you... CHAT BLANC...' "And the miraculouses, I know."

Chat Noir stood, now Chat Blanc.

"Here, I'm coming my sweet," and with that, he went to the Eiffel tower for his special announcement...

*Sigh* here comes the editing several years later. Ugh. This needs to be rewritten, not fixed, but alas, I am too lazy.
    This has the least amount of editing, sorry bout that. That's why it's still sucks.