Chat Who? 3

CHAPTER 3

"I need to be in there!" I sobbed, "to see how my family are doing! I promise to come back out and never see them again- just... Please..." I looked up into his purple orbs, looking into a pool of swirling emotions, but that was cut off, as if someone put a wall there. "I know," Chat Blanc growled, but I knew it wasn't directed at me. 

"...Never..." He hissed, he was looking at something that was beyond me, like there was something, or someone in his brain. Hawkmoth... he was trying to control him, make Chat Blanc do his bidding.

"Please, just let me be for a second while you take care of... this.." I hesitated, waiting for a reaction from him, and ran off. The bakery's windows were dimmed, but the windows to the upper part of the building were light brightly.

 I knew that my parents probably heard the news, Crap, I was SO dead. I took a deep breath, and opened the big glass door, the The bell at the top up the door and let out a shrill ring, alerting my parents that someone entered into the bakery. I heard the rushing of my parents footsteps. My mom was the first person I saw, she turned the corner and our eyes widened. "Marinette! Where were you?! we were worried sick!"

My mother pulled me into a hug, I felt Papa's arms encase both mine and my mother's small frames. I giggled, I felt peace and happiness for once tonight, then I remembered Chat, and my heart lodged itself into my throat. What was I supposed to say to them? 'Oh, sorry, I have to go, or else Chat Blanc, the akumatized victim, will come and knock the door down. Thank you for your hospitality.' Heavens no!

"We are so glad that you're home Marinette!" Sabine sounded relieved, Haha... about that... "Guys..." My voice wavered, my mouth was gaping, making small whimpering noises as I tried to find the words to say to my parents. "Chat wants me to come and live with him?" I said, sounding more like a question than a statement, my parents looked mortified.

 "WHY?!" My mother gaped, she clutched at my blazer with petite hands, "He's not taking my baby away from me!" She cried out, sounding close to tears. "I..." I felt close to tears myself, "no one is taking my daughter away from here," Papa growled. I blinked from surprise, Papa had never shown any negative emotion whatsoever, even when he had the crappiest day ever, he only said, 'well, tomorrow ought to be a better day.' He was one of the most positive people in Paris, no, France, he must have been really angry.

"I have to go and fix this, I am sorta the one who got myself into this mess, I have to make sure that there is no bloodshed, that includes you guys." I heard the ring of a bell, I whipped around, and faced the calm face of Chat Blanc, lips curled into a charming smile. Chat then directed his attention on my dad. "A pleasure to meet you monsieur," he gave a small bow, arm across his stomach as he lowered the upper half of his body for a split second. Chat gave a wicked grin, his long incisors flashing in the fluorescent lights, like a warning.

"Yeah yeah, nice to meet you too, let's go to my room Chat," I told him hurriedly, tugging at his arm.

He didn't budge.

Instead, he stared down my family, almost, expectantly. Papa stiffly glared back, and headed towards the room that he shared with Maman, with her soon following his lead. I turned my gaze to Chat, and cast him a dirty look. He glanced at my expression, smirking to himself.

That cheeky bastard, I thought angrily. I wanted to wipe that stupid little smirk that was always present, off of his retarded face. I knew that I was acting like a child, but I huffed, and turned my head away from him, keeping my nose high up in the air. I heard a sigh from him, then felt Chat rest a clawed hand on my shoulder, in what I guessed was supposed to be in a comforting way, but it just made my skin crawl.

"Go get your things, then meet me down here," I nodded, and started to walk up the narrow stairway, but paused at the sound of Chat's voice. "And if you try to escape," His face threatening, "Your poor parents would suffer the consequences of your actions."

Chat gave off a victorious smirk, he knew that he had me cornered. I turned back to the steps, a sneer on my face, I was starting to dislike him more and more.

.....................................

"It's okay Marinette," my Kwami friend tried to reassure me, "take this as an opportunity! You can turn into Ladybug, and and catch the akuma!" Tikki squeaked excitedly. I felt a wave of relief wash over me, making the stress from the day go away, only a twinge of worry remained. "Alright. Tikki! Transform Me!"

 I could hear a faint giggle, and felt the Magical energy the suit gave me, wash over me, a sense of relief overtook my senses, I let out a small sigh of contentment, smiling to myself.

"Let's do this."

A./N.

Sorry guys, I know it's super short, and that I've taken a really long time, but I need ideas. I would appreciate it if you guys can comment/review, and PLEASE give me ideas. You can even P.M. me so it can be kind of a secret. I am super wiped out from other things. The next two weeks are going to be hectic, so I decided to post this short one, and ask for some ideas. Thank you, and I love you all!