extended summary + copyright notice

The Sei have lived in peace for a thousand years, keeping unity with humankind. They hide in the shadows and feed at night, waiting for their time to rise.

The Protettore have been created to stop the Sei from subjugating Earth. They're not like most vampires; they were crafted in beauty and grace. A stake through the heart can not kill them, and vervain takes no effect.

When Christian Vasiliev, one of the eleven Protettore, gets sent back in time and launched into a coma, he lands in the hands of Lake View Hospital, the finest clinic in New York City. Neurologist Denali Emem takes a liking to him, caring for Christian as she trains his body to recover.

Over the course of his one week coma, Dani finds herself investing all her time into the unconscious stranger. She can't help but marvel at his beauty, letting the intrigue consume her completely. That is until Christian wakes up and disappears.

With the loss of the stranger, Denali makes it her mission to find him. However, what she finds out about Christian is unsettling; bringing her most unnerving fear back to life.

Launched into the world of vampires, Dani must find out what's more important to her: who she is or what she feels.

⚫⚫⚫⚫

Text copyright of Arianna Mae, 2019 (@ariannamaee/@Ari_forev <- I changed my user)

Start Date: - 7/19/2019

End Date: - tbd

Enjoy babes!