-t w o-

۩۞۩

I closed the door shut once I got into my car and slammed my head on the steering-wheel

I closed the door shut once I got into my car and slammed my head on the steering-wheel. The car let out a loud honk and I groaned loudly. It was all so perfect, the night, the crowd and all it took were her memories to spoil my night.

If I think about it, the whole reason I'm in this state of misery is myself. It was all my fault, I couldn't dodge the blame even if I wanted to. Ever after her, women to me have became a joyride of one day- night actually. There was something about her innocence and spirit that no one else had. She was naïve, she was feisty, she argued a lot, but in the end she was mine and I couldn't have had it any other way. That is, until fame came along.

I put the keys in the keyhole and the engine roared to life. As I drove towards my mansion, the city lights seemed enchanting. Everything seemed so serene. A smile crept up my face. Back in the high school days, I used to take her out on long drives, but not on fancy vehicles like this one. Back then I had a rusty and beat truck that smelled like cupcakes for some reason.

Look at me now, I've six luxury cars worth millions of jewels that smell like leather, but an empty passenger seat. I'm all alone with money. Money's all I've got. My phone buzzed and Meredy's name displayed on the screen. "What's up?" I said as I picked up the call. Don't use the phone while driving, kids.

"Jellal you seemed so upset, I couldn't help but worry about you. You just ran away like that and didn't even listen to what I had to say. Jellal look-" I cut her off.

"Cut to the chase, I'm driving." I grumbled, running a hand through my hair.

She exhaled loudly, she seemed hurt. "Ichiya Vandaly is throwing a party today to celebrate the release of his band's 10th Album. You're invited and you should go. You did a collaboration with them once remember? It's in the Blue Pegasus Club and it starts in twenty-minutes. Please go." She told me.

Ichiya Vandaly, that ugly toad. I despise him so much. I remember I took her to one of his parties. He was hitting on my girl in front of me, he even dared to touch her. I was so pissed after that. Little did I know that after a few months I would become something uglier than that person's face.

"Alright." I said before ending the call. What else do I have to do? I'm free and stuck with her memories. A little drink would help to get her out of my head. It did help me get her out of my life why wouldn't it help with my mind?

۩۞۩

Hello, it's me.
I was wondering after all this time you'd
remember that in Fiore
jewels are the currency.