-t w e l v e-

۩۞۩

I stand pressed against the café's wall so that they can't see me

I stand pressed against the café's wall so that they can't see me. It was an agonizing feeling of shame and guilt that made me want to throw up. I tried to shut my eyes close, this isn't happening, this just cannot happen. There is no use.

The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark and ragged clouds. It would rain soon. I had nor a raincoat or an umbrella. I heard the sound of heels clicking on the stone pavement. I turned around to see a girl with the most enviable wardrobe ever. She was a woman but damn, her attire and her sense of fashion was so good. I couldn't help but stare.

She lifted the umbrella up from her face and revealed her ivory skin and blonde hair. She looked at me and just paused. Please don't turn out to be a fan, I am in no mood to take a selfie or some shit like that.

"Jellal!" She gasped. Shit. "Did you by any means go inside the café?" She quickly asked me. She's probably going ask what I ordered and brag about it later on social media. Fans I tell you.

"Uh yeah." I nodded, prepared for the load of questions she would be asking me.

"Poor Erza. Tsk, you must've spoiled her day, thank you so not very much." She had a look of disgust on her face as she blabbed on. Oh. My. God. What is the day today? National piss Jellal off day? Why the hell is everyone so keen on making sure that I end up having the worst day of my life?

"Are you a friend of hers?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes I am." She hastily replied as she began walking once more.

"Listen, I really really need to talk to her." I stated.

"If anyone were in her shoes, let's say me, I would never want to talk to you. I would have other things to do than waste my talking to assholes like you who are nothing but results of viridity and youth." She quickly replied. Ugh, this girl is a handful.

"Please. I'm desperate!" I blurt out of desperation. She stops right in front of me and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Desperate with what?" She asks me.

"Desperately in love with her." I almost scream. This girl is testing my patience.

"How can I be so sure?" She questions next.

"Are you serious?" I bitterly chuckle. She looks unfazed. "Let's say you fall in love with one person. That person is the most beautiful thing in the world in your eyes. You hold it above everything else in the world. You keep that thing hidden away from the world, because you want to protect it. You lock them up in a glass case and admire it everyday.

It starts to corrode and you're baffled, you wonder how'd that happen? You slowly realise that it isn't a 'thing' or 'it' you're in love with. It's a living, breathing human and that human has its own preferences and priorities.

Mistakes happen. I know I'm a shitty excuse of a human, a douche, a mofo, an asshole. Call it whatever, I don't care. All I know that I need to win her back. Not because I need her, not because I miss her, but because I want to love her. I didn't know what I was capable of, wether good or bad, with her by my side. She has something of mine." I conclude my oh-so-dramatic speech.

"What does she have of yours?" The blonde asks curiously.

"My heart." This is it, the most cheesiest thing I've ever said.

She smiled, her smile was very pretty I must admit. "Meet me at Onodera Sweet Shop at 8:30 today and I'll lend you my aid." She grinned towards me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I flash her a smile.

"Now get away from here." She said as she pressed her lips into a tight line. I nodded and ran away from the coffee shop with a jacked up my head as the rain poured down.

۩۞۩

Ain't I fast.
How are you guys?

Can any genius guess
who the blonde is?

Well it's pretty obvious so I won't
be surprised if you do end up guessing right.

I'll clap for you though.
We all deserve some appreciation.