2: Welcome To Seiretei

"Wow. This place is huge." Yuki said as she stepped inside the walls of Seiretei

"It is a big. So if you want to explore the place, it will take you days to finish." Captain Commander said

"Days? That's too long. But don't worry, Muracho can show it to me in just minutes. Watch." Yuki said and leaped off the captain's shoulder.

She removed her hair clip and when she placed it on her palms, it surprisingly moved and flapped it's wings taking flight and just hovering above them. All of a sudden, the purple butterfly began to glow emitting a violet light and Yuki's eyes did the same. After a few minutes, the butterfly stopped glowing and landed again in Yuki's palm. It then returned to it's immobile form and Yuki placed it on her hair again.

"Muracho already showed me the whole Seiretei and where the squad barracks are. She also showed me the Senkaimons and the potential passages to the Hueco Mundo and the World of the Living. Even the undiscovered ones." Yuki said with a smile on her face

Captain Commander and Sasakibe were stunned in both shock and amazement seeing one of Yuki's abilities using her so called 'Muracho.' Exploring Seiretei which took days for the other shinigamis to finish, Yuki managed in just a few minutes. Is she a scanner? Can she be placed as a member of the Onmitsukido as a spy? A member of the Department of Research and Development? What other abilities does this cat girl bear? Many thoughts ran in the Captain Commander's head as of the moment.

"Head Captain, we must hurry for you still have a meeting with the other captains." Sasakibe interrupted his train of thought

"Maybe it's a good idea to introduce Yuki to the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. I'll see what are their impressions about her. Maybe I can get other information on her." Captain Commander mumbled to himself but due to Yuki's cat ears, she heard him but decided to keep it to herself.

'Is Old man gonna make me a shinigami? Wow, Muracho's predictions sure are accurate.' Yuki thought to herself.

"Child, come with me. I will introduce you to some people. But first, let us do something about your clothing and appearance." Captain Commander said and they flash stepped to his place with Yuki in his arms

TIME SKIP

Right now, Yuki is standing on the left of the Head Captain facing all the captains of Seiretei. Instead of her tattered dress, she is now wearing a pure white kimono that reaches just above her knees but the sleeves went past her hands. Her snow white hair is fixed in low twin ponytails that emphasized her ears while her hair clip in clipped on her left side. Her tail has a pink ribbon tied on it while it swishes from side to side while listening to the meeting.

"Head Captain, since we are finished in the matter at hand, can you tell us who that girl is?" Byakuya asked in his usual monotone voice

Head Commander looked at Yuki and nodded. She then exhaled deeply and leaped in front of Byakuya.

"Amazing. She is a cat girl. A very rare specimen indeed. Give her to me. I want to experiment on her." Kurotsuchi said with pure scientific lust in his eyes

Yuki just plainly looked at him and laughed. Kurotsuchi raised an eyebrow.

"Is there something funny?" He asked earning a head shake from Yuki

"You're funny." She said then giggled

Before Kurotsuchi can think of anything to say, Byakuya already spoke.