7: Noble of The Cherry Blossoms

Yuki didn't realize that she fell asleep on the floor after she cried. She got up from her place and looked outside her window. It's still dark and stars are still seen on the sky. She checked the moon's position and  figured out it's already 1 in the morning.

She looked down on Seiretei and saw no one on the streets and lamps only illuminate the pathways.

"Of course no one would be up. It's too early." She mumbled to herself

"Yuki-sama?" Two voices rang in her head

Yuki quickly closed her eyes and concentrated. When she opened them again, she was in a vast flower field where butterflies of different colors and sizes fly abundantly. She was in Muracho's inner world.

"Muracho!" She called out loud while looking around

"We are here, Yuki-sama." Voices called to her from behind and she turned

There, she saw a very beautiful lady descending with butterflies around her. Her hair is freely flowing but she is wearing a flower crown consisting of violets and lilies that reach up to the tips of her knee length black hair. She is wearing a traditional purple kimono with white snow designs on the edges. She has a black obi with gold designs on it. Her eyes consist of a blue color with no pupils at all. On her back are giant butterfly wings that looked like the starry sky is seen from it.

"Hello, Muracho!" Yuki said and ran towards her

Muracho welcomed her with open arms and giggled when she reached her.

"Greetings, Yuki-sama. You seem to be doing well now." Her dual voice said

"Yes. I can't keep crying forever. Shinji wouldn't want that." Yuki said still hugging Muracho

"I'm sure Shinji-sama is happy wherever he is now." Muracho said then kissed her head

Yuki opened her eyes again and she is back in her room at the squad 1 barracks. It seems like she was in the inner world for about 5 minutes. Since she couldn't fall back asleep, she decided to just take a stroll around Seiretei. She jumped through the window and flash stepped to the roofs.

While she is walking around, she caught sight of a sakura tree inside the walls in one of the compounds. This turned out to be the Kuchiki compound but Yuki didn't knew it. She flash stepped towards it and sat on the grass looking up at it. As if as a greeting, the sakura tree began to emit a light pink glow and the wind gently blew lifting the fallen petals. Yuki gave a slight giggle when a sakura petal brushed past her nose.

She raised her hand and the fallen petals automatically became covered in ice. She smiled a little and stood up, an idea coming out of her head. She positioned her feet in a crisscross position and spread her arms out with her head lowered, she then started moving her arms and the frosted petals converged forming somewhat of an ice sash circling both her arms. She raised her head and started dancing.

Every move she make, the sakura petals follow her like a shadow. The wind seems to know when to blow lifting her snow white hair. She twirled, leaped and moved with outmost grace and the sakura tree seemed to dance along with her. What Yuki didn't know, she has an audience just standing in the shadows.

When she finished her dance, the sakura petals dispersed but didn't fall on the ground. Next thing she knew, a blade was pointed in her neck.

"State your business." A deep monotone voice spoke behind her

She knew that voice so she quickly bowed and apologize.

"A thousand apologies, Master Byakuya Kuchiki. I wasn't aware I'm not allowed here. Please accept my apology." Yuki said when she turned around and bowed on her knees