Chapter 1, Curiosity Killed The Cat

She was gonna go down there. I knew it, I could see it happening. I'm pretty sure she was told to stay up in that tree, and I would if I were her. Don't do it Alice- the white rabbit isn't worth it. He's not worth it, so don't do it.

But of course, she did it.

Followed the white rabbit until he disappeared down a hole and then, wouldn't you know it? She jumped right in after him like it was some sick game of tag. What was this movie supposed to teach kids? Go follow rabbits down endless holes, you'll wake up in Wonderland.

If you go chasing rabbits down holes are your going to get it attacked by a rabbit or a head injury from jumping into a shallow hole. You won't meet friends, you'll do the complete opposite. Alice was just lucky she could escape reality so easily. I secretly envied her.

I could only escape reality in my dreams, but even those made zero to no sense. Castles... Queens... Hearts... Hats... Bunnies... Tea... Pine Trees... All in my dreams, all crazy. No idea where they came from. And every night I'd have the same dream, the same one since I was little. That wasn't normal. I remember when I was young - when my twin sister Mabel still lived with me -  I used to have the same dream, and end up waking Mabel with my complaints. My dad used to come into our room, calm us down. I used to ask him if I was going mad, he would just rub my head and tell me I was completely bonkers, then he would tell me all the best people were. Me and Mabel used to love that answer.

I had later asked my mother about them, she wouldn't answer me, but she wasn't the same since my dad left her and took Mabel with him. No one really was. I missed my dad, and I missed Mabel horribly.

My mother now spent her days trying to set me up with her friends daughters. I was never into them. I was never really into dating, be it my mom setting me up with someone or even girls at my school. It wasn't because the girls didn't talk to me, because majority of them did - I was a cute brunette boy with big brown eyes and a geeky personality to slap a bow on the whole package - I just never dated, didn't really feel sparks with any of those girls.

Most of them thought I was a bit off anyways when they started to get to know me. I was easily distracted, always talking about anime or video games, stuff that these types of girls were never into. I was very sorry I didn't want to talk about shoes and dresses and nail polish or how slutty this one girl dressed this one time. No sparks.

My mom told me we were going to a party, so she made me turn off 'Alice in Wonderland' and ruined my Disney movie marathon. She shoveled me into our car and began driving. It was silent, no words were spoken until I started to ponder away my time, when I figured out what was going on.

"This isn't a party is it?" I asked my mom, her brown hair swirled around her shoulders as she shook her head.

"No Dipper, it is a party. There will be plenty of people there and-"

"You're setting me up with another one of your friends daughters aren't you?" I protested. My mom sighed in annoyance.

"You will like Selena I promise you that" my mom said, I groaned because I knew it, just another failed attempt to set me up with some girl I knew nothing about only that he name was Selena. My mom then took a quick glance at me and spotted my hat, letting out an angry sigh.

"Why do you have on that stupid pine tree hat?" She questioned, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm against dress code" I spit back.

"You're not dressed properly" she replied. I crossed my arms and stared out my window.

"Proper?! If a snap back on your head is not proper then I doubt thongs up your ass is proper either and so must be skirts and shorts and-"