Chapter 2, Eat Me.

I fell, falling and falling, faster and faster, deeper and deeper down that rabbit hole. It never ended and I was screaming and flailing my arms around, grabbing onto small vines which just broke in my grasp. Dirt fell onto my face, down my shirt, into my mouth at times.

The hole was not normal, there were clocks wedged on the sides, umbrellas floating about. I even found myself falling on a bed stuffed in the wall and bouncing off of it and falling yet again, down down down. It was not to bad until I realized when I hit the ground I was going to die and become a pancake.

But when I did finally reach the ground, I broke through it, tumbling to a floor which I sat on and was just sore from my fall. I was still alive and not a puddle as I predicted. Strangely enough. I looked up, and noticed a light standing upwards beside me, it shouldn't be standing like that it made no sense, it seemed to be dangling upwards. I then looked up and to my surprise saw a table on the ceiling. Then I realized I was actually on the ceiling. Nothing was making any sense, but I didn't Like being up here so I jumped off and fell onto the proper ground.

I hurt myself again but I did feel more orientated with the scene and such. Once on the ground, I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a circular room, all different types of doors scattered around me. There was a table in the center of the room and nothing else but dirt from the rabbit hole I fell in. I didn't know where I was and I soon decided the only place to go was on.

I approached a door closest to my right and grasped the handle, turning it left, then right. The stupid thing was locked. I moved one down to my right and turned that knob left, then right. It was locked too. I continued my way down the doors, turning the knobs. Locked. Locked. Locked. Locked and so on. There wasn't a single door unlocked so I began to worry and panic until I turned to see the table.

Laying on the table in plan sight was a key. I snatched it fast and tried it in the first door I tried to open. I plopped the key into the door, couldn't turn it left and couldn't turn it right and in return couldn't open the door. I tried it on the next door and the same thing. I went all around the room again, locked, locked, locked, locked and so on.

I was about to give up hope until I spotted a curtain draped over a certain part of the wall. I decided to move it aside and look behind it. I was expecting a door but no it was just wall, and I believed this, until I looked down at the ground. There, right behind the curtain was the smallest door I had ever seen. I kneeled down and ran my fingers over the exterior of the door and then pushed the key in, turning it right, and then pushing on the door. The stupid thing opened.

I then tried a desperate attempt to fit through the small door but my stupid arm just got stuck in it and I couldn't fit through. It was legitimately impossible to fit threw there unless you were a mouse or something. I sat down on the floor and let the door close as my hope evaporated into the air. I didn't know what to do, there was no way I could get back up that hole in the ceiling and none of these other doors worked. I hung my head in shame and caught something else on the table out of the corner of my eyes.

I jumped to my feet, rushing over to the table and placing the key down on it as I spotted a small glass vile, with a tag on it with words.

"Drink me" I read out loud, laughing to myself. I wasn't about to drink some random liquid because a little tag on it said I should. For all I knew it was poison... Or like, Viagra or something. I tapped my fingers on the glass of the table and looked around the room, spotting the small door again. Maybe the liquid could help me in some type of way, I mean, the key did... I decided to just bottoms up the bottle and popped off the cork.

I took a sip and placed it back on the table, coughing as I did so because it tasted awful and horrible and just like garbage juice. I thought maybe it was poison, but then I found the table getting bigger and the walls doing the same, even my clothes seemed to disappear off my body because they were getting bigger. I trampled out of my now huge clothes and realized that the liquid shrunk me instead of everything getting bigger.

I looked down and realized that I had a new set of clothes on, they were a bit strange. A blue shirt with a white apron on top of it and a pine tree symbol in the center over a pocket. I had matching blue short shorts on too making me feel sort of exposed, they had little now ties at the bottom corners and I had black thigh highs that almost when all the way up to the bottom of the shorts. I also had a black bow in my hair now, which was degrading. This whole outfit felt degrading. I then realized I was small and smiled as I ran over to the small door, so ready to get out of here and into what ever lay beyond. I rushed up to it and smiled, placing my hand on the door knob and turning it left and turning it right and- the stupid thing was locked again. But that was ok because I had the ke-

I stopped and looked back at the table and saw the stupid fucking brass ass bitch of a key sitting on the top of the table. I groaned, and ran back, jumping up trying to reach the key but I seemed to now be to short to reach it. I was about to scream and throw a fit when I looked down at the ground and saw a small glass box with a tiny piece of cake in it, icing spelling out two words.

"Eat me" I read out loud leaning down to the cake. I was assuming this one made me grow, I wasn't about to question it either seeing as the drink actually made me shrink. I opened up the glass case and took out the cake. I took a bite, and it tasted delicious. But I didn't eat to much of it, simply because I knew I was going I grow. And I did. Taller and taller I became, the clothes even grew with me and the bows tying up the bottom corners of my shorts came undone.

My head touched the ceiling and that's when I stopped growing. I then quickly grabbed the key off the table and downed the rest of that horrible liquid and shrunk down to the size I was before the cake. I tied my shorts back before I opened my hand and smiled at the key, screaming fuck yeah as I ran for the door.

I put the key into the key hole and turned it left, then turned the door knob left and the door slowly opened. I was out. The world behind the door was unreal - there were flowers bursting with colour, a stone path leading from the door into a woods with gleaming silver gates and blue as blue skies. The air was fresh smelling, a hint of honey in it, leaves and bushes and tall navy blue coloured trees sprung up from the ground and stretched out over my head. There was a big that flew by my face, a horse fly quiet literally. A rocking horse with wings. I redirected my attention to in front of me and spotted a rabbit, the very same white haired rabbit I followed down here.

"I knew it was really you!" The rabbit smiled at me and clapped his hands- er, paws together. I looked at him confused and then walked around him in a circle. I was trying to wrap my head around everything, with this talking rabbit and cake that made me grow and shit. What ended up coming out was this; I looked at the rabbit, tapping my foot on the ground in front of me.

"What's your name?" I asked in a slightly demanding tone, the rabbit looked at me and smiled, to happy to pick up my tone.

"Gideon, sir" he said. I then yanked on his ear and watched him twitch it back into place as he wrinkled his nose.

"Eat me" I said back, thinking back to the cake but also using it as a general insult. Gideon straightened his shirt and brushed off his ear, looking at me as he did so.

"Come on funny guy, we have to go! I have to show you to the others! Mason has returned!" Gideon said, I crossed my arms.

"Dipper. Not Mason I hate everything about it" I complained, Gideon didn't seem to acknowledge my request and carried on his marry way, as I reluctantly followed a white rabbit off to god knows where. 

A/N hey guys thanks for all the votes and comments already! I love u all ! Sorry imma shamelessly self promo for a little -

Don't forget to read my book 'Occult My Ass' and my big book of ships! Could use some comments on the shipping on and Occult my ass also has some billdip in it so go for it ! Love you all!