Chapter One, Breaking the Curse

Pic made by jillchair8e

Chapter One, Breaking the Curse

"Killian!" Elektra shouted as she and Elan ran towards the docks where Killian Jones and Will Scarlet were standing talking to each other. "Elektra!" Killian shouted as he ran towards her as Will and Elan ran towards each other. Once reaching Elektra he picked her up, mindful of his hook and lifted her up as he kissed her passionately as she wrapped her fingers in his hair at the nape of his neck.

------- Line Break -------------------

"Sister, just what was that cloud?" Leroy asked Snow.
"It's magic. Magic has been brought back here I can feel it." The Blue fairy said as she came over to join them.
"But who would bring magic back to town?" Ruby asked.
"There's only one other person who would do this, Mr Gold." The Blue fairy sighed. "Snow, David! I need to speak with you, it's urgent!"
"Can it wait? I want to find my daughters." Snow sighed looking desperately around the Square as if she'd spot one of them.

"So it's true. I thought it was, they looked just like you did when I was seven but I thought...I thought I was deluding myself." Emma said from behind them, Snow gasped and span around and hugged her daughter close to her. David wrapped his arms around his wife and his eldest daughter closing his eyes as he revelled in having some of his family in his arms. "Grandpa?" Henry asked a cheeky grin on his face. David chuckled as he pulled Henry into his arms ruffling his hair as everyone laughed at him. "I guess so kid."

"Emma we are so sorry we put you through that wardrobe we didn't want to but we wanted to give you your best chance." Snow says earnestly trying to get her to believe her. "But now, I want to find your sisters Elektra and Elan."
"That's what I want to talk to you about Snow. We made a grave error in sending just Emma through the wardrobe as she's not the only one who's the saviour Elektra and Elan are as well. They're born with magic and are much lighter than Emma as their names suggest; but they have to fight against the Darkness and they've been raised by Rumplestiltskin for twenty one years.

Now, I'm not saying they're evil in fact they're the complete opposite they're as pure as anyone I've ever seen." Blue told them.
"So you mean to tell me that when you told us that Emma was the only saviour and she'd be safe if we send her through the wardrobe and that there was no way our other two daughters could ever be the saviours as well. It was all a bloody lie!" David shouted.
"David!" Snow chastised. "I'm angry too that we missed out on our daughter's lives, that we couldn't protect them but-"

"But nothing! We need to find them and I say we start with Gold as we were going there anyway to find out what that cloud was." David said, he span on his heel and made his way to Gold's shop. "Gold!" David shouted as he entered the shop looking around he saw it was empty and was just about to call for him again when he came out of the back with Belle. "I see the family is back together again." Gold smirked as he stood behind his counter.