Chapter Two, The Wraith

Chapter Two, the Wraith

"How can he just let them date a pirate and a thief? Though I'm not surprised he wants to corrupt them!" David raged as he paced up and down outside of the shop. "Why can't they just talk to us Snow, Emma did." David sighed throwing his hands in the air in resignation. "To be fair I remember you and mum, dad. They weren't even half an hour old when the curse struck. They don't remember me as their sister or you as their parents. To them Gold is the only parent they know." Emma said hesitantly trying not to hurt her dad's feelings. "And I doubt you criticising Gold or their boyfriends will help in the matter especially as Elektra is engaged."

"You're right Emma." David sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "I just want them to know we love them and want to get to know them."
"Why not start by inviting them and Will and Killian to Granny's tonight so we can all get to know each other?" Henry suggested. He wanted to get to know his aunts and uncles too. "You're right Kid." Emma smiled kissing Henry's head. "In the mean time lets go to the Town Hall to help everyone get reunited, Regina's safely in the Sheriff's station so no one can hurt her and she can't hurt them." With that said the family headed off in the direction of the Town Hall to help reunite everyone with their loved ones.

------- Line Break -------------------

"I don't get why they want to meet us straight away." Elektra confessed to Elan who was doing her hair into a four way plait, like she'd done for her. They were currently in Elektra and Killian's home or more precisely their bedroom getting ready to meet their sister, nephew and mother and father along with Killian and Will who were going to support them. "I know Ellie but we can give them a chance we both felt a pull towards them while working at the hospital. There done, let's go down to Killian and Will we don't want to keep them waiting." Elan said causing them both to giggle as she helped Elektra off of the stool in front of the dresser.

They'd both decided to wear a dress for the evening; Elektra's was a red halter neck, backless dress that was skin tight at the top and flowed out a bit at the hips before stopping just above the knee with black heels on and light make up. Elan however, was wearing a cobalt blue dress that clinched in at the waist and was short at the front only going to above the knee and long at the back, paired off with silver ankle peep-toed boots also with light make up. The guys had decided to take them out after meeting the rest of their family and Elektra and Elan wanted to tease them a bit. "Killian." Elektra called as Elan called, "Will." As they came down stairs seeing the empty hallway. Instead of answering both men came out of the living room each wearing dark jeans but Killian was wearing a dark blue shirt and black dress shoes and his black leather jacket.

Whereas, Will was wearing a red top under his brown leather jacket and brown dress shoes. When their eyes landed on their respective woman their eyes popped out and jaws almost hit the floor causing a blush to spread over both girls' cheeks. "You look stunning Elektra." Killian came over wrapping his arms around his waist as Will did the same to Elan. "Just wait till we get home." Killian whispered huskily in Elektra's ear. Elektra shivered her green eyes darkening with lust. "I'll hold you to that." She whispered back. Ever since she agreed to marry him they'd been unable to keep their hands off each other which she was sure annoyed her sister slightly though she couldn't really talk. "Come on you two I think we've kept them long enough." Elan tried to rationalise but Elektra could see right through her sister, she just wanted the meeting with them over as much as she did so she could spend the evening with Will. "Fine." Elektra sighed as she put on her leather jacket and left the house with the others following, once she'd locked the door she took Killian's hand and walked beside her sister who was holding Will's hand.