Chapter Four, A Shock

It was a few days after Elektra had been reunited with Killian and they had hardly been seen out of their house the same could be said for Elan and Will. "I could really get used to you dressed like a Pirate Captain with me luv." Killian said wiggling his eyebrows at his fiancée as they laid in bed only the quilt covering their bare bodies. "Hmm, you've said that quite a lot Killian." Elektra teased as she looked up at him under her eyelashes with a sly smirk on her lips. "Which is why I brought some more so now we'll be matching." She smirked as Killian fell back on to the bed with a groan. "You'll be the death of me luv." Elektra laughed softly as she climbed on top of him straddling his hips.

"So you're saying you don't want to." She teased.
"Now I never said that luv." Killian almost growled as he captured her lips fiercely with his own and they started another round of lovemaking that morning.

***

Later on that afternoon after a phone call from her sister to meet her and Will at Granny's fit lunch Elektra and Killian climbed out of their bed and into the shower, Killian dressing in his usual leather getup. "Luv are you ready?" Killian asked knocking on the en-suite door he stepped back as the door opened and he was in shock and awe at his beautiful fiancée. When he said Pirate looked good on her he meant but he didn't think she would look this stunning. She was dressed in a tight black skirt that came to her thigh, a silver and black corset, a long black with silver trim leather coat and leather knee high boots. She had her hair in its natural waves and light smokey eye makeup.

(Not the hat or sword)

"Is it too much?" Elektra asked nervously after Killian hadn't said anything to her for several minutes

"Is it too much?" Elektra asked nervously after Killian hadn't said anything to her for several minutes. Seeing his love so self conscious of herself seemed to snap him out of his trance. "No my love." Killian said as he pulled her into his arms by her hips. "You look absolutely stunning. Beautiful doesn't do you justice luv." He said as he kissed her passionately on the lips. When they pulled back she was left slightly breathless. "Come on, before Elan and Will break into the house." Elektra said after she caught her breath.
"I though you spelled it so anyone who came near turned around and left?" Killian asked with a slight groan.
"I did but you know Elan and I can always get around each other's magic." Elektra replied as they left the house heading towards Granny's and ignoring the looks they got from the people of Storybrook.

As they entered Granny's everyone stopped to stare at them as Elan and Will got up to greet them. Much like her older sister Elan was dressed in a similar style to Will. She was wearing dark washout jeans, a grey tank top, black leather jacket, grey bracket and black earrings with a black handbag. Elan and Elektra smirked at each other at their choice of outfits, they weren't going to dress like this all the time they were just doing it for a bit of fun.

"I see you've finally left the house then

"I see you've finally left the house then." Elan said with a small sly smirk at her sister. Which her older sister returned. "I see you have to sister." Elektra said before they burst out laughing as they returned to their booth of Will and Killian behind them. "Congratulations!" Elektra squealed as she hugged her sister noticing the engagement ring on her finger. "Congratulations mate." Killian said to his best friend as he clapped him on the shoulder. "Thank you." Will and Elan said in unison smiling happily as the two couples snuggled close to each other on opposite sides of the table. Ruby bringing over their orders that Elan and Will has ordered for them. "Thank you." The four of them said before they carried on their conversation about celebrating their engagements as they never got to celebrate Killian's and Elektra' due to the whole portal thing.

As they were happily eating their lunches planning to go to rabbit hole tonight after the boys had taken them out to dinner they were interrupted by David and Mary-Margret running into the cafe demanding what they were wearing, though mainly Elektra. "I don't see how that's any of your concern?" Elektra replied sassily as she continued eating her lunch barely sparring them a glance. Though David and Mary-Margaret continued to make a scene attracting quite a bit attention until word had spread to Mr Gold that his girls, his previous girls were being cornered in Granny's by David and Mary-Margret. He rushed out of his shop as fast as he could as he made his way to Granny's pushing his way through the rather large crowd as the room began to shake signifying his girls were about to succumb to their magic. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Mr Gold asked from behind David and Mary-Margret. The froze where they stood paling as they turned around to face an angry Mr Gold. "Well? I'm waiting to here why you have cornered my daughters while they were having a peaceful lunch with each other and their fiancé's? Oh, let me guess it's for a stupid reason. Like for what Elektra is wearing. Well let me tell you. She and Elan can dress however they like it is none of your business or anyone else's in this Town for that matter. So I suggest you all leave. Unless of course you'd like to be forcibly removed by their magic which they are about to lose control over and you will not like it when they do." Me Gold finished as the light bulbs blew, the ground shook, the plates and cups shook, and any liquid in the cups started bubbling.

"That's it. This is your fault Gold!" David hissed. "They wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you!"
"He did not make us like this!" Elan hissed.
"We were born with magic just like Emma. But it's alright for previous big sister to have magic everything is perfectly fine then and it's accepted! But when it's us? Oh no it's not accepted at all! Our papa has obviously done something! It's not natural for us to have magic! Well newsflash! He helped us! He raised us! He helped us control our magic and he loves us unconditionally! But you two don't! And never will because we'll never be as good as Emma! The trip in the Enchanted Forest and when we came back proved that!

So don't you dare try and put the blame on papa or our True Loves! If anyone is to blame it's YOU!" Elektra shouted as her magic blasted out of her and her sister pushing everyone away from them and out of Granny's except their papa, Will and Killian and the door immediately locking and the blunders drawn before they slumped down in their seats into Will and Killian's arms. They haven't had a magical outburst like that since they were thirteen.

 They haven't had a magical outburst like that since they were thirteen