Fucking relationships man...

For some reason I have this curse called "You can't have good relationships" curse

And this curse says that after at least two years of being friends with someone it should be ruined 

Like for fucking hell mate. Two of my IRL friends just decided that ignoring me would be the best thing. Then I got two more friends who've I've managed to piss off.

Five bucks that later they say how much they wish they were never born *rolls eyes*

So what happens?

I'm deciding on whether or not I should leave Watty and delete my account after a day of my Wattpad anniversary which is on June 4th. Two years of Wattpad. Lost many of my potential friends to the criticism of writing and shitty fanfics and other reasons.

I don't feel like I'm contributing anything, I pissed off my potential friends AND my friends, and the only friendship I see at the moment that I feel I haven't pissed off are rather few.

And the fact that my stupid sensitive bitch that's called the fucking heart has been stabbing me ever since I feel the drift in friendship. It did it when my best friend IRL left me. Then my other friend because probably I am a nerd and she's more of a social person who can be friends with anyone and anything [sometimes I wonder when she said I have no friends if she meant it or not...] and just...

I dunno... I feel like an attention whore now for pouring my heart now. I just feel damn confused, I feel like I either piss off people or just in general be an asshole to others or even just my friends not being truthful to me...

I just don't know anymore.