Ch.1: the story of my past

Percy's POV

It's been five years since the giant war. it's been five years since I was betrayed. I still have my demigod dreams, I mean I'm still a demigod but I work for chaos now. i was betrayed by my old family and cheated on by the one I loved most. The only one who stuck around was nico. Thalia, she still trusted me but she was a hunter. which meant she was always on the run. Grover too, was still my friend but he to was always busy, he was The Lord of the wild after all.

FIVE YEARS AGO

I was walking through the woods with annabeth. we were discussing how our life would go from here on. she was smiling at me telling me with a dreamy look how we were going to live in New York and how she was going to build buildings and be the number one thing she wanted to be most, an architect. I didn't know much about stuff like that but I always listened trying to catch on.

We walked out of the forest annabeth smiled kissed me and said "see you at lunch." I smiled back and nodded. she ran off down to the cabins.

I walked on the beach just thinking how good life was with the world at peace. so far no monsters have attacked and no reports of some highly deathly force rising, so all in all life was good... life was calm. it was silent till all the sudden conner, Travis, and Katey came running over the tiny grass hill and on to the beach. Katey and the other two stopped next to me panting. once Conner gained his breath he let out "its annabeth and Dylan, their kissing." it took me a while to register what he was saying.

Travis, Conner, and Katey ran up the little hill toward the cabins with me in tow, still not quit registering what i hade heard. As we got closer I saw a bunch of campers gathered in a circle. some of the campers were there and shouting stuff like "boo, what about percy" and other stuff like "percy was a better hero then you Dylan" while other campers the ones who obviously didn't like me were shouting stuff like "kiss her again" and "Dylan's the best, why do we need percy."

As I got closer people started to notice me I heard someone in the back ground giving a grand speech "-people got killed, people died to protect him and what do we get no credit. only the seven got credit. we fought the war and without use the seven would have never succeeded." people split into two groups. the right side side fought for me the left side fought against me. Dylan was an Apollo camper but when you first meat him you would think he was an Ares camper. On my side stood nico, Conner, Travis, Katey, Rachel, hazel, piper, frank, Jason, Reyna, and surprisingly Clariss and a few other campers.

As Dylan turned his hand gripping onto annabeths wrist he smiled wickedly and turned he kissed annabeth. at first she tried to pull away but then one thing that hurt me the most, the thing that strung the deal to run away was when she gave in and kissed him back. Dylan and annabeth pulled apart. Annabeth turned to me tears running down her face she sobbed and said "I'm so sorry percy it's just...i couldn't-" she never got finish. I ran to my cabin I heard nico running after me.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed as much stuff as I could in it. I stuffed cash, drachmas, cloths, my iPod, and stuff like that. nico walked into my cabin and sat on one of the bunk beds. he watched me write a note to Chiron and a note to my mom and Paul before saying "I'm coming with you, I'm not letting you go out on your own."i nodded and said " I'm not stoping you, you can go to your cabin and get your stuff packed, also write a note to Chiron." and with that command he hoped of the bed and ran to get his stuff ready.

Nico shadow traveled into the big house to leave our notes on the rec room table as I stood on the hill saying bye to Peleus as he sat guarding the golden fleece. Nico walked up the hill and together we walked to the cab I hade called. We told the cab driver were to go and we headed into the city. nico never spoke a word knowing full well that I was not in the mood to talk.

When we got into the city the cab driver pulled up to the nearest bus stop and turned around and smiled. At first he looked like normal guy the I realized his eyes wear made if darkness and he wore an all black suit. next to me nico gulped and whispered to me "I think that's lord chaos." the cab driver chuckled a deep ancient chuckle "that I am and I'm hear to ask you two a question." I was worried and scared when he said he wanted to ask me an nico a question. I mean when a super powerful bean asks you a question it's normally not good, i learned that the hard way. He smiled and laughed "don't worry Perseus Jackson" he said " I will not hurt you, I just came to ask, would you be my head commander of my epsilon army and you nico de Angilo would you be my second in command? if you choose to except then you may choose five people dead or alive to join your army." me and nico shared a look and we silently made a choice I said "we accept."

PRESENT DAY

That's how I got here and that's why I was hacking a dummy apart with riptide. the five me and nico chose well them, they wear still a sleep. it was three in the morning for the gods sake! The five me and nico chose we're Conner, Travis, Katey, Clariss, and Chris. we all decided to have nicknames so no one on other plants new our names and this is how our names go.

Me (percy) = storm

Nico= death

Conner = thief

Travis = bandit

Katey = flower

Clariss = electric

Chris = delusion

Other then them we had recruited other people we saved from different worlds. We don't have any special powers we just are really good fighters and have advanced skills, me i still have my water powers.

I was still hacking apart different dummy's in our practice arena when chaos materialized next to me and said in a mono tone voice "I have a mission for part of you crue and you're soooo not going to like where it is."

---------------------------------------------

Ha cliff hanger all though you probably already know we're they have to go! so I decided to do this were the best comment gets posted at the top of each chapter. will do next chapter soon.

Love, theoneyouseek33