One

Dans POV

Trigger warning 

He slid his cold hands down my naked side feeling me like every other time. His heartbeat on my chest and my heart basically dead inside me. He was kissing my neck trying to find a comfortable spot but he couldn't. There was no way with him I would ever have a sweet spot. 

My mother was gone so she has no idea this is happening nor does she really care. He positioned himself above me and the pain began. It was the worst feeling in the world. I hated this and if I could tell him I would but I couldn't. There was no stopping this until he was dead. 

His body was larger than mine by a lot, him being 6'3 and a body builder and me being 6'1 with an eating disorder. As he pushed in me he slapped my face telling me I was the worst person ever, he wishes I could kill myself and that I was his mistake.

He hurt me in many ways tonight more than normal which, when he finished, left me crying on my bed wishing to die from all of it. Tears flooded my face I was sure my room would fill up. 

Once I was sure he passed out from getting drunk, I stood feeling all of the nerves in my body spasm. Then I walked over to my desk pulling out my favorite thing in this world and pushing it into my skin. 

No father should ever have nonconsensual sex with his underaged son. 

*

"Daniel! Get up!" My mother shouted into my room not bothering to really come in but just pound on the door. She kept banging until I shouted back at her to quit it. This happened every morning.

Somehow I peeled myself from my bed and showered from yesterdays disgusting events. Maybe I could talk to my counselor today about everything. He's been worried about me saying I have depression and need someone to talk to. 

I've never told anyone about this. What happens is between me and my father but hopefully one day when I move out I can talk to the person I love about it. As a bonus he'll be dead.

"Go.. get to school you're going to be late" My father said. He smirked at me a bit and I scoffed in reply. Did he think we had something? Did he honestly think I was attracted to him?

"Love you sweetie" My mother kissed my forehead. I wiped it almost instantly. Are these two serious. 

"You wouldn't love me if I gave you the world" I stared at her with disbelief. "You don't even deserve a fucking banana why would I give you that" I mumbled and ran out of the door before anyone could reply. 

Fixing my hair to cover most my face, I walked into school unhappy to exist much less exist around other people. They were all cheery and talking with their friends where as I was trying not to punch through the stairs. 

I was the first one to enter the classroom so I got the very back. My favorite spot because it was the dark and lonely so basically my life. 

As people piled in some laughed at my seating choice but I just narrowed my eyes and doodled on my paper. They wont matter in two years when all this is over. 

When the class started, I stared out the window the entire time. Watching the new rain make the glass fog up but the rain drops washed it away. It was so beautiful and I would watch it all day but I thought I saw a face in the corner although it vanished quickly. 

It was just my imagination... right?

"Dan?" I heard. I groaned and looked at the board getting ready to answer some random question but noticed everyone was gone. "Lessons over.." the teacher frowned.