Three

x

"When I tell you run, you run" he was gripping my shirt so hard his knuckles were white. Pupils dilated, mouth slightly gaped and messy hair he glanced around. It may be eleven at night but he was wide awake.

We had woken up sometime before the sun was going to set meaning around seven or eight. We somehow found food. We "hunted" a bit strange and not like anyone else does. I also didn't eat much but he made me have at least ten bites.

"Bro when was the light time I ran" I said with such a logical tone but he ignored me completely trying to climb the tree. He then pulled me up without help from me. I was so impressed at his strength I almost tackled him. But I kept my cool.

He took my hand and lead me inside of this ladies house. It was nice really. The white and purple furniture sat beautifully all clean and organized. I loved it but Phil pulled me away.

We tiptoed to the girls room as quietly as we could. A cat who was eating on the counter hissed at us but Phil squeaked at it making it shut up. I want one.

I casually banged my foot on the side table in the hallway making Phil gasp but not from the pain. I was almost about to swear when Phil covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shut up Dan were you raised in a barn?" He growled. The way his hands held me honestly made me hot. Like really this is all new to me and since I like him in more than a friend way my body tensed at everything.

He took my backpack from my arms and went to the owners kitchen taking openable cans and anything that wont get gross. He then found her wallet taking what paper money she had, shoving it all into my backpack which was already crammed with clothes but somehow managed to fit everything. The magic of pockets.

Phil winked at me before finally taking me into the bedroom to get it done ;) .. the killing god what did you think I meant you dirty minded rat.

As guessed, she was fast asleep in a blue-y night gown. She looked about forty but considering the cigarets next to her on the bedside table, probably only thirty.

He got his knife out and walked away from me to the lady. I didn't know what to do but watch. I wanted to see him do this but I wanted to look away. She was innocent.

With a slow movement, he shoved the knife into her chest causing her to wake and scream into his hand. The sound was horrible. Violent slicing of the insides of bodies. He shoved the knife in again only next to the last wound then into her head instantly shutting her up.

"Run" He said without looking at me. I took off out of the window we entered in. The backpack slowed me down a bit and so did my lack of exercise.

But about two minutes later of mindless running I realized... Phil didn't follow me. Was this a joke? To see what I would do? Did the cops come? Are they coming for me? Was this dad trying to get to me?

My world got fuzzy and the street ahead of me darkened. I felt myself falling but I stood perfectly still. With rough breathing, I managed to stumble forward and keep going knowing Phil wouldn't want me stopped like that.

Suddenly I heard a loud horn and bright lights filled my vision. I moved as quickly as I could trying not to get hurt and barely escaping the fast car.

Something grabbed my shoulders scaring the shit out of me but the soothing voice in my ears calmed me down.

Phil

I realized not only have I been on the main road instead of a neighborhood but I was exhausted as well. Suddenly my ass was wet making me squeal but then I realized I was in grass.