I Am Alive

Laurence's POV
As we walked slowly out of the gates of Okasis, Faith's grave,I thought to myself
Step
How could I let Zane kill Faith?
Step
I can't believe myself, I just got her back
Step
Then we were out of Okasis for good. I was never going to step foot in there again.
Faith's POV
I am alive. What everyone saw was fake, an illusion. I watched as my friends and my lover walked away. I wanted to scream, but I didn't, knowing it would alert the guards. I stayed right where I was, in my room looking out the window. When I looked down I noticed light purple was starting to over take the white window sill. I quickly put my hands in my lap as the door flew open. "So did you enjoy the show, my love," Zane snarled from behind my. I didn't respond. He drew me close and held on to me as I fiercely struggled realizing the immense pain in my wings. I screamed and and felt a sword at my back. "Answer me," Zane whispered in my ear, I slowly nodded no and Zane laughed. I could feel my magic it was full of anger and sadness. Zane quickly let go and said,"I see we are full of anger right now." "GO AWAY!" I screamed back as my wings unfurled(unfolded) behind me. Zane said back" Ah ah aah you should've kept that mouth shut." He formed black orbs in his hands. I backed into the wall with fear in my eyes. He got closer and closer and when we were almost nose to nose, he lightly touched me with one of the black orbs. My eyes widened in pain. I was about to scream but Zane covered my mouth. He looked at me with an evil grin,"I am still waiting for light to over come darkness you know," he snarled then left. I sat on the floor, in the corner, buried in my dress, and cried. I knew my cries were heard by all, even Laurence.

Trapped in Okasisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें