Escape?

Faith's POV
I must of fallen asleep when I was crying because I woke up on the floor. When I woke up I looked around. I saw my closet, a locked door, my bed, dresser, and an open window. I was in shock when I noticed the window was open. I quickly but quietly went over to the window. I looked down, the climb down was possibly, but not in a dress. Everyone, the guards, the citizens, and Zane, would notice me so I changed(outfit above) then grabbed my cloak. I was leaving Okasis. Slowly I got down out of the window. I heard someone coming down the hall. Now I needed to hurry. Quickly I rushed from roof top to roof top. Soon I jumped down into an alleyway and blended into the crowd. I walked towards the gate. As I did I heard whispers of "the princess" (Faith) escaping and the guards looking for her. I was so close to freedom, I could smell the smell of red oak trees in the forest. Suddenly I started running then when I tried to run through the gates I was knocked back by dark magic. My hood fell off and I knew I was doomed. The guards took me back to my room I awaited torture from Zane. I looked at the ring on my finger. I tried and tried to take it off, but it wouldn't budge. The ring was keeping me here. I needed to get it off. Then I heard crazy laughter behind me...

Zane