•my fave song lines for the signs•

SIGNS- MY FAVE SONG LINES FOR THE SIGNS

Aries: "Treasure that is what you are" Treasure By: Bruno Mars

Taurus: "..Treat you like a royalty "
All i want By: Daniel Skye ,Cameron Dallas

Gemini:"..She got wings she got a halo" "..And she took me by my hand to so foreign land and had my way up,way above in the clouds in the sky singing "
Angel By: Akon

Cancer: "Today i don't feel like doing anything i just want to lay in my bed dont feel like picking up my phone so leave the message at the tone cuz today i swear im not doing anything nothing AT ALL!"
Lazy Song By: Bruno Mars

Leo: " i shouldn't see that coming i shouldn't red the signs anyway,i guess its over CANT BELIEVE THAT IVE BEEN FOOLED AGAIN"
Fool Again By; Westlife

Virgo:" Time slows down wherever you're around but can you feel this magic in the air it must've been been a way you kiss me fell in love when i saw you standing there it must've been a way today was a fairy tale "
Today was a Fairy tale By: Taylor swift

Libra:"when do the good boys go to hide away hide away and the good good girls go easily accompany"
Hide away By:Daya

Scorpio:"tonight were going hard hard ha ha ha hard just like the world is a a a a a hours were tearing it apart part pa pa pa part you know where super stars we are who we are!"
We are who we are By :Ke$ha

Sagittarius: "Today i feeling running naked through your street to get your attention "
Smile By: R5

Capricorn: "when i see your face there's not a thing that i would change cuz you're amazing just the way you are"
Just the way you are By: Bruno Mars

Aquarius :"..one of a kind dippin in the world gone plastic baby you're so classic"
Classic By :MKTO

Pisces:"how many promises be honest girl how many tears you let hit the floor?"
One Less Lonely By: Justin Bieber