Prologue

Prologue

A/N:
This is a fanfic is an omegaverse

Omega: The omega have female reproductive system, and can have kids, in case of mens they have it inside. The omega have heats, wich are every 3 months and lastfrom 3 to 4 days, in those days the off hormones that attract alphas, in case the omega isn't marked those hormones attract any alpha but if he/she is marked those hormones only attract their alpha. If they have sex during heat they can get pregnant. The omegas havve a called "weeping" wich is do unconsioucly, this weeping call their alpha to protect them.

Alpha: The alphas can get an omega or beta pregnant, but in betas the possibilitys are very low. They also have a heat but this heat is every 6 months and it last 2 or 3 days. They are very possessive and jealous with their omega. They have something called "alpha voice" wich is a different tipe of voice than usual, it's used to control or make submissive an omega, beta or even an alpha or lower ranking.

Beta: They are like normal human beings, it's possible that a beta and an alpha to have kids or even with an omega but the posiblities are lower than an alpha with an omega. However the beta can give birth to an alpha or omega.

Bond: This is a mark that an alpha makes to an omega or beta in the neck, is a bite that can not be erased, and makes that the feelings of omega and alpha are attached, to such grade that there are time in wich the alpha or omega dies teh opposite falls into depression and in some cases dies. This mark can only be made through sex and tells others alpha or beta that that omega already has an 'owner'.

TRIGGER WARNING : this fanfic occasionally touches sensitive themes that can trigger certain people, I will tell you in which chapters and in which parts these themes are found. For this reason I RECOMMEND that this story be read by people OVER 16.

TW of the chapter:
Mentions of panic attacks, traumatic events, mention of violent images and blood.

----------

It had all started one night, it was late, maybe it was about 11:00 or 12:00am, I had just left work. Levi worked as a waiter ina restaurant, he worked at night because the tips are better, at least sometimes it was like that, because where the restaurant was was a da da street, where people often walked. It may not be much but he likes his job.
The black haired man closed the zipper of his black leather jacket as he closed the back door of the restaurant and locked it.

It had begun to rain, and Levi didn't have an umbrella with him, although luckily for him little drops were just beginning to fall, so he wouldn't get much in his car. A little annoyed he started walking faster towards his car. Cold air grazed his face, probably causing his ears, cheeks, and nose to turn red. He put his hands into his jacket trying to get some warmth, otherwise his fingers would start to hurt. After walking up to the street where his car was parked, which was just across the street from the restaurant. He reminded himself to look both sides before crossing the street, however the white skinned men did not realize that a car had just turned around, and was speeding in its direction, as Levi could run to the other side while listening to the driver honking his horn.

"Tsk idiot" he said kicking a stone under his black combat boots. It was one of the things that bothered him the most, irresponsible drivers, the young black man had no idea if he had been drunk, but he did not doubt it, it was Friday night, and even though it was late many people were still awake. Or maybe not only awake, maybe they were partying, maybe they were pushing themselves to the edge of their limits, the bad thing about those situations were the people they put at risk.
For some reason it was annoying to him that they put other people unnecessarily, regardless of their welfare.