1:

N/A: chapter a little long since it covers several things.
T/ w of the chapter: mentions of violence, nightmares and anxiety attacks.

"Are you listening to me?" The girl next to the bed asked, the chestnut boy turned his gaze towards Mikasa, his eyes had an unusual shine, it seemed that he was lost in his thoughts, again, lately it happened to him a lot, and sometimes it was complicated to talk to him, even if it was more a one sided conversation, since Eren could not talk yet, at least not completely, he could talk a little but still caused him pain and Mikasa kept insisting not to talk much.

With the silence between the two mikasa averted her eyes off of Eren and interlace his own hands playing with her fingers.

"I was really worried," murmured the young woman, looking into her hands. "I'm glad you are well, but I'd like to know how much we should give Hanji, for now Armin and I are still earning well, but with what you told me about your job I don't think you want to come back." Eren moved to touch his hand, with that movement Mikasa raised her eyes, Eren moved his head to the side slightly and gave her a compassionate look, he wanted to tell her that she wouldn't have to worry, that he had his savings and could use them, but he didn't know how, apart from knowing that Mikasa would deny it, wanting him not to sacrifice anything just so they wouldn't worry about money.

Hanji broke into the room with two cups in her hands, smiled at both as they turned to see her and approached them.

"I'm sorry, Eren you can't drink coffee yet because of they medicine, it's for Mikasa" - The woman apologized as she gave one of the mugs to the other woman, I'm response Eren smiled and shook his head, although with that movement he felt some pain. He was better at least but still in pain, Mikasa had been visiting him, Levi had been visiting too but not as much as Mikasa, because he had to work. Who had been more with Eren had been Hanji, it had been easy for her because she could work from home with the small office that he had.

Mikasa and Hanji talked about Eren, when Mikasa asked her how much they would have to pay for her services, Hanji just smiled. The chestnut woman explained that she would give them a small price, because it had been more charity than work. Although she clearly could not give them everything, the medical supplies were expensive and people could not live on charity. The amount owed to Hanji helped mikasa to not worry so much, as it was indeed a good price for all the inconvenience she had taken for Eren.

"What intrigues me" Hanji spoke while having a drink of her coffee "It's why they didn't want ambulances, at first I thought it was something personal of Eren, but you asked me too" she said referring to Mikasa . With that question Eren again concentrated on the conversation and turned his gaze to his friend, Mikasa just slightly frowned and shook her head.
"It's a personal matter" she said holding the cup in hef hands to get some heat in the cold office "you could say it's something familiar"
"I see" Hanji decided not to insist on the subject, she had no reason to doubt, maybe it was for the money, but it could also not be, there was very little information to be able to draw a good conclusion, or at least one that satisfied Hanji's curiosity.

Levi had told her not to insist, which was probably nothing, but Hanji did not believe it. Perhaps it was her deep desire to find fantasy in life, or her hidden obsession with mysteries.

After a few moments when Hanji did the routine checkup on Eren, where she confirmed that he was healing well and there was no problem, the woman with glasses left Mikasa and Eren alone.

"Eren, I know you don't want to talk about it, but I want to know if we're in danger," the black haired  girl began. Eren looked up and after a few seconds he looked at Mikasa. The girl had her eyes fixed on Eren, she was somewhat anxious for the answer that the chestnut could give her.
" Idon't remember" he spoke with a rough voice, little by little he had decided to start talking, but he said only a few words a day, sometimes he dared to speak a little more, but Hanji and Mikasa had scolded him, because he didn't have to force himself or he would hurt himself even more.