Where's Mark?

It's been a week since Edd and Kevin admitted their feelings for each other.
During that week, a lot has happened. Well, for Edd.
Something was up. Mark wasn't on Tindr anymore. Was it because of him?
Edd sat and thought out a list of reasons why Mark could have deleted his Tindr.
Edd decided to go see Kevin. He wanted to ask Kevin if he could talk to him about Mark. Because who else would understand better than you're crush right??? Right?

Edd wandered across the street to Kevin's house to see if he was home he went up the the front door.

*knock knock*
No answer.
"Kevin musn't be home." He thought.
"I'll try the doorbell."
*ding dong*
No answer.
As Edd spun on his hell to walk away, he heard a lock click and Kevin just a little bit emerged from the door.
"Dork?" He said in a quiet tone.
"K-kevin are you okay?" Edd said sounding concerned.

The door closed and opened up again. This time to a full view of a very groggy and tired looking Kevin.
"Oh my, are you okay!" Edd said shocked. He's never seen Kevin like this beforem
"Yes dork!" Kevin laughed as he motioned Edd to come in.
"I was just laying down. I had a headache." Kevin said as he sat on the couch.

The house was d a r k.

"Oh dear! Kevin you need to open a window it'll get to hot and you're headache will get worse!" Stated Edd as he marched over to the window and didn't open the curtains, but opened the window behind it.
"There, its still dark but you have air now." Edd said pleased.
"Sorry, D. I just wasn't expecting abyone today. So I sometimes leave the house shut up." Kevin said.
"B-but that's how mold grows! You don't want a moldy house, do you?!" Edd squeaked
"No, of course not." Kevin said laughing.
"Well, good!" Edd said as he folded his hands in his lap neatly.

"Kevin."
"Mm?"
"Can I talk to you about something?"
"Uh, sure. Shoot."
"Well. Before we became. Well, friends? I talked to this guy. O-on Tindr.. his name was Mark. As we have discussed before. He was really nice and he always listened to me. But I went back on and BAM. His Tindr was gone." Edd said looking at the floor.

When Edd said Mark, Kevin went red. His heart almost dropped. He forgot he deleted "Marks" Tindr.
"Uh, D. I have.. something to tell you." Kevin said as he looked Edd in the eyes.
"You just gotta promise me, you won't hate me alright?" Kevin said worried.
"Of course, Kevin why would I ever hate you?" Edd said concerned.
"Well. I-I'm Mark." Kevin said quietly.
"Really?" Edd said seeming not even phased by this.
"Yes." He breathed out. "I knew I liked you from the moment we started talking. Then when we met at school. I-I didn't even realize it was YOU. You! The really adorable boy that I talked to every night.
And when I met you. You blew me away. You're so perfect. And when we addmited our feelings for eachother. I thought the whole Mark thing needed to stop. I didn't want to hurt you. Because I-I.. I love you. Eddward Marion Vincet.."
At this point, Edd was crying. Not because Kevin was Mark. But because Kevin loved him. And he loved Kevin.
"K-Kevin. I-I love you too!" Edd threw himself at the jock and embraced in a hug.
"I still don't want to date you yet because I'm still worried."
Edd sat back and leant against Kevin's shoulder.
"Understood." He smiled.

*damn daniel how ws that! Big confession. Anyways hope you guys liked it!*

-Fuentes! 😘😘