Let's learn a little more about me.

*Helloooo! Just warning you guys this is pretty sad and graphic so here im letting you guys know TRIGGER WARNING! Home invasion, stabbing, graphic content, and death, I wouldnt read this if any of this stuff makes you upset or queasy!*

"There's some things in life that people keep to themselves. Some things that should never ever be spoken of. Some things that I personally wouldn't share. But. As the man I am. It needs to come out. Everyone see's me as this big scary quaterback and captin of the football team. But I'm just a bisexual boy who may like boys more tham girls.
I am be bisexual. But it wasn't a smooth ride getting to where I am today. The people that do know want me admitted to a fucking mental hospital. But, I'm okay I don't need stupid pesky doctors and nurses watching me 24 fucking 7 thinking that any day I'll snap and kill someone. It'll probbaly happen one day. But not now.
Anyways. Getting back to 'it'.
I still remember it like it was yesterday. It still hurts.
I was 9.
Me, my mum and dad. Were all sleeping. I can recall hearing things break and something being muttered but I thought it might have been my dad. I was alseep but awake, you know how that works? You hear things going on around you, but you're still sleeping? Yeah. I was listening and dreaming. I was dreaming these people we're talking. They didn't seem much older than me now. Yeah.. so they we're saying shit like
"Dude we can't kill him, he's only a kid."
That's when I thought I was dreaming. They must have been new at this.
I heard my door close.
I shot up but no one was in my room. I tip toed over to the door and listened quietly. Trying not to breathe even. I listened and the people were right. Out. Side. My. Door.
I paused thinking to go jump out the window. (I was nine). But I realized my parents were in the room next to me. I was scared. So scared! What would these people do?! How did they get in the house?!
I stayed at the door. I heard a womans voice. But I thought it was just another intruder.
Their voices faded. I slowly opened my door and peaked out down both sides of the hallway. I didn't see anyone. I was so terrified i almost peed my pants.
I creeped slowly and quietly down the hall making sure to miss all the floorboards that make squeaky sounds when I walked. I seen the door in my parents door cracked their was two men standing there about my age now maybe a year or so older. There thankfully was no light in the hallways otherwise they would have seen me. I walled over some more and seen my.. my.. mum.. standing over my dad... I was shocked. I wanted to scream. But nothing came out. I watched as she motioned one of the men to walk over he has gloves on and a knife in his hand. He raised the knife to my dads head as they were doing sign language behind him I seen his hand move down and stab my dad. Not once. Not twice, several times. He went for the head, the chest, they slit his throat. I seen all the blood pumping out of his still living body and his body jolt in results to the stabbings, he looked me in the eye as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Blood everywhere, my body couldn't handle this. I vomited on the floor and cried and screamed as they butchered my father. My idol. The man who was going to teach me how to ride motorcycles and kiss girls. I ran and hid in my bed as the man with the knife came running after me. I heard my mum scream.
"NO! Don't kill him too, or it will make it look like I done it!"
The man stood there.
"Fine. I was in here earlier going to kill him anyways. But I didn't." The man replied. Putting the knife in a bin and the gloves and burning it.
"Now, Kevin. Go back to sleep and I'll talk to you about this tomorrow." She said firmly. I cried and went and hopped in my bed as I heard her tell the men to leave and she cleaned up my vomit so it looks like I didn't know. I hardly slept. I cried and vomited all night.
I awoke to policemen and investigators in my house. They asked me if I had seen anything the night before when my dad was murdered. I didn't want to get killed too so I said "I was asleep." They nodded but qiestioned my vomit and my mum came in crying. "he must have been sick last night." the police nodded and walked off with my mother to question more. I peeked around to my parents room as to what she was telling the investigators it was 'just his room because he scored so loud she couldn't sleep next to him' and she had done the spare room up like she was living in it..
They left and she sat me down.
"My Kevin you did a wonderful job telling those men you didn't see anything last night." She smiled evilly. "Keep it up and I'll reward you with Christmas."
I sat there staring at the table continuously thinking about what happened. I was curious..
"Mum.. why did you do it?"
I asked with tears in my eyes.
"That's none of your business, Kevin."
She stated.
"Okay. Mum, how long do I have to stay quiet for?" I said.
"Forever. Until you. Die." She said..
"Okay." I said.

It went on for years. Until i turned 15. She rewarded me with Cristmas and then telling me Santa wasn't real so it stopped.
So I was hanging with Nazz one day and we addmitted our feelings for eachother and started dating. We were dating for a week before the woman I call my mother found out. She told me I wasn't allowed to date people so I had to call it off. Or she'd kill me. Literally."

*hello lovies! I changed the name of the story and im gonna put the rest in another chapter because its gonna get a little dirty and i dony want botb in one chapter.*

-Fuentes! 😘😘