dešimtas [full]

The doorbell rang and NamJoon ran to the door. "Are you the new maid?" NamJoon exclaimed with a hopeful look on his face as he opened the door. Soon his expression changed. "Last time I checked I was your sister, dumbass." Nayon snorted walking into the apartment. NamJoon closed the door, but didn't turn around. He was staring at the wooden surface and still holding onto the knob thinking about something intensively.

"What are you doing here?" He asked emotionless and Nayon shrugged smiling. "Came to see how my big brother is doing."

NamJoon sighed. She didn't even bother to inform him before coming here. It wasn't a big problem, but it made him frustrated, he felt as if his personal space was invaded.

"I'm doing fine, why no one told me you were coming?" Nayon frowned.

"I did, didn't you check?"

NamJoon blushed. He was on his phone the whole evening, but he was hoping for Hoseok's reply. He couldn't decide whether he was worrying for his friend more or just wanted the milk so bad, it seemed like a necessity especially when he had this night shift pressuring him.

"I have a night shift, so you can stay here, but Hoseok will be here too." He warned his sister.

"Okay, that's fine with me." Nayon shrugged getting comfortable on the couch in the living room. Her hand luggage was lying on the floor near her feet.

NamJoon sat down next to her still not looking her into the eyes, his stare was concentrated on the wall in front of them. Nayon coughed trying to drag his attention, but NamJoon didn't quite catch that.

"Hey, are you there?" Nayon waved in front of her brother's face.

"Yeah." NamJoon knitted his eyebrows. "How's school?"

For the next hour Kim siblings just chatted and for the first time since NamJoon left home for college he actually felt delighted to talk someone so close to him. He didn't get his biggest worry off his chest and he couldn't. His sister would have immediately made the whole situation worse by offering some ingenious plan to him that would end in disaster. So they just talked as NamJoon avoided any kind of topic that could eventually lead to Jin. After all Nayon was curious neverless, they separated so dramatically with the whole school watching, NamJoon didn't even notice his hyung during graduation and that made his heart ache the most.

After an hour spent just sitting in the living room he realised that he still hadn't had breakfast. Offering some to his sister he led her way to the kitchen. Just as he wandered into the palace of food NamJoon remembered to be completely out of milk. Nayon just sat down by the table completely oblivious to the current situation of her brother. Shortly he glanced at her and smiled as she caught his stare. He didn't want to admit that he didn't learn to cook during all this time while he was away and cereal was something he lived off when Hoseok wasn't home.

He would have never let his sister know that, only over his dead body. So pretending that he is completely aware of what he is about to do NamJoon picked up a pan and placed it on the cooker. He squatted down and squinted his eyss staring at all the buttons in front of him. He was almost sure that one wrong move and he will set the kitchen on fire. Finally, he inhaled a deep breath and pressed the first button. Fortunately the cooker turned slightly red and NamJoon sighed relieved.

Oh how much he wished that Hoseok was here and he wouldn't have to do this. Or at least that they would have milk.

"What are you cooking?" Nayon asked tapping the table with her fingertips.

NamJoon, suddenly flustered by the question, just let out a breath. He had no idea. Nayon chuckled in the background. He heard her steps coming towards him and NamJoon leaned on the kitchen counter lowering his head as his sister approached him from behind and wrapper her arms around him.

"Don't worry, you're still my favorite oppa." She laughed out loud and NamJoon clicked his tongue.

"I'm your only oppa," he reminded her and Nayon blushed out of the sudden making NamJoon suspicious. "Nayon what do-"

"You know Jin-ssi is a great cook," Nayon nodded bringing up the topic she knew will make the most damage.

She was right as it made NamJoon shut up immediately. He had been avoiding that conversation as cleverly as possible, but as an opportunity to start it came Nayon didn't waste her chance and it stabbed NamJoon in the back with thousand knives of mental pain. With one hip swing she pushed her older brother to the side, away from the cooker, and poured oil into the pan.

"Do you have any eggs?" She questioned and NamJoon ran to get them as long as it got him out of uncomfortable situation. "Watch me carefully," Nayon suggested. "Maybe you'll learn a thing or two."

And he did, as the meal was finally served NamJoon's stomach growled encouraging him to dig into the food. Nayon stopped him right before he was able to do so.

"No, don't eat this side. Look, it's a little burnt," she taught him and NamJoon just digged into the other side of the cooked eggs. "I'm sorry, I know it's not the best, Jin oppa would have taught you way better." Nayon casually apologised, but NamJoon knew that she didn't mean it.

She just wanted to make him speak. His appetite was suddenly gone. But he didn't stand up. Didn't slam his chopsticks on the table nor made any other move that would have gave out that he's frustrated. He just continued on eating, because he knew that will bore his sister and she stop investigating.

As he finished NamJoon was completely calm. "Thank you for the delicious food, even if Jin-ssi would have made it better," and he walked out leaving Nayon with wide open mouth still in the kitchen. The last laugh belonged to him.

:::

Hello beautiful people! Thank you for all the Satellite nominations!!!
Do not forget that you can still nominate your favorite authors and books even if they didn't ask you for that, until like 28th of July I think...I can't remember atm.

Anyways, I have a question to which I
would REALLY need an answer. Would anyone here be interested in a story that has nothing to do with fanfiction? Thank you for replies in advance!