vienuoliktas [full]

Nayon was sitting by the TV in the living room when she heard noises come from the hallway. She quickly got up and tip toed there. The girl slightly stuck her head out so she could see what is going on, but hide immediately if it was some sort of intruder trying to break in. The key twilred in the lock and door swung open. Nayon's puppils grew big as she recognised Hoseok stumbling inside. A smile spread across her face and she was about to show herself and greet him, when she suddenly noticed a second person behind him.

Her throat dried out and her breathing suddenly fastened. The second dark figure stepped forwards and appeared in the poor light of the hallway. It was enough to remember the features this person possesed. It was impossible to mistake them. It was Kim SeokJin. Nayon's heart dropped to her knees and then fell on the ground. The strange noise went off and both of the boys pieced her body with their gazes. That's when she realised it wasn't her heart. She just dropped thr remote on the ground.

"Nayon-ah?" Hoseok's voice was surprised, but calm. His face gave away that he was a little bit startled by a sudden appearance. Nayon awkwardly waved, her eyes were locked on Jin.

"Hi Hoseok oppa." She shook, but not from the cold. "SeokJin oppa." Words echoed through the corridor and came back at her.

"Hi Nayon-ah." Jin opened up his arms while warmly smiling and Nayon ran into his embrace. They both chuckled and Hoseok waited for them to let go of one another, but it didn't seem to be happening.

Nayon rubbed her nose against Jin's chest and inhaled such a familiar scent. She didn't want for this moment to end. She missed the boy badly, and honestly she didn't think she will ever see him again and now it kind of reminded her of the miracle. Jin on the other hand happily squeezed NamJoon's sister in his arms. He couldn't imagine that he will be able to hug her again, for once he wad sure that she will always be on her brother's side and won't want to have anything to do with him.

"Nayon, why are you here?" Hoseok asked as two of the friends finally managed to let go of each other.

"I came to see NamJoon oppa, but he said he had night shift today." Hoseok nodded, he knew about that. "He let me stay here if that's okay?" She questioned and both of the boys nodded at the same time. "But..." she glanced at Jin and he fought back her stare with his. "Why are you here Jin oppa?" She asked confused.

Hoseok and SeokJin exchanged glances not certain what to tell her. They came here hoping that NamJoon was already gone, then again he was, but they didn't expect to see anyone here and now they met Nayon. She seemed rather curious about their intentions, but neither of them could be sure if she won't tell NamJoon about what they were planning to do.

"What are you planning to do?" She rose her eyebrow sighing.

"Nothing." Boys answered synchronised. No one would have believed them.

"Spill the beans." She gestured for them to continue. Neither opened their mouths to speak and Nayon suddenly facepalmed herself. "Maid!" Boys froze. "As I came here NamJoon asked if I was a maid." She remembered squinting her eyes. "It's your idea isn't."

Jin suddenly punched Hoseok on the arm and younger grinned. "Hey." He pretended to tear up.

"I told you it won't work!" Jin yelled at Hoseok.

"You got the looks for it!" Hoseok shot back.

"It was so stupid! I even came here!" Jin squeezed his face in-between his palm.

Nayon just watched them as confused as ever. She had no idea what they were talking about, but two terrified boys yelling at one another amused her.

"You wanted to pretend to be a maid?" Nayon laughed in Jin's face and he blushed.

"No! He wanted me to be." And Jin pointed at Hoseok angrily. Hoseok just shrugged amused that his friend's little sister seemed to figure it so fast.

"You got the looks for it, for sure," Nayon suddenly said making Jin's jaw drop and Hoseok high five her.

Soon they were all laughing. It was nice seeing him again. His perfect features, his deep eyes, his high cheek bones, his rosy lips and his tall figure. It was nice hearing his delightful voice and contagious laugh. It was nice just to feel his presence, just to sense those butterflies in her stomach again. But soon they froze. He came here for NamJoon. Not for her. And all those butterflies slowly died off.

Boys noticed how her mood went from cheerful to delighted to finally rather sad. Hoseok frowned and Jin knitted his eyebrows. He was happy to see Nayon, his friend that he missed, that he never stopped adoring, NamJoon's little sister. It was nice to see her bright smile, her big eyes and small cute nose with freckles. It was nice just seeing her here, next to him. It was a happy moment, until it changed.

"So what are we doing now?" Nayon asked and boys mumbled something under their breath.

"WE? I don't know about you, but we," Hoseok pointed at him and Jin, "are staying up all night to come up with a plan that Miss Perfect would be finally fine with." He nodded and Nayon clapped her hands. Being able to spend time with Jin was great news.

"So why don't we get started now? I'll bring snacks!"