Prologue

Skiing in the hinterland mountain which was sparkling because of the snow covering the whole area wasn't a bad idea. Not so many people interested in this untouched area because it was too steep, but those who had a high level in skiing wouldn't let this chance flew away.

They called it 'The Hidden Area', and looked like some people interested in this area.

There were 6 people with each had their own colors. The crimson red haired guy who was standing in front of the other with his sharp scarled eyes in white ski costume. A dark olive green haired guy in orange-with white lines-ski costume. A blonde guy with a blue & white ski costume, looked like he's a model with that eye catching face. A maroon red haired guy and summer sky blue haired little guy-who was standing behind him-in black ski costumes with white lines on the sleeves. A navi blue haired guy with a rather dark skin in black ski costume.

Did they wanted to try this hidden area? A vague smile from the distance greeted them, could they feel his or her presence?

Note: it's sure sounds weird with those sudden explanations about the characters, because I will use their names from the beginning and I won't explain about their appearances start from chapter 1 ( except if there are some new characters appear, I will probably explain it). Plus, sorry for explaining the costumes with the same term repeatedly.