Chapter 3

The rest of them turned their sight fast and what they saw made them speechless with a mini heart attack. There was a little girl; in front of the dark room; with light angelic blue hair in white long dress-covering her feet-with long wide sleeves and a hood on her head. The boys couldn't even wink their eyes, because of the light mist surrounded her and they had no idea whether she's a real ghost or a human.

As she stepped to them, the mist following her and when it touched them, they could feel a freezing presence; it was as cold as the blizzard outside.

"Sorry to disturb you, but... We need to stay here for a while..." Kuroko started the conversation, " I'm Kuroko and these are my friends___"

The girl nodded then stared at them with her light blue eyes which had a same color with her hair. This time, they could see her face clearly. She was sure a cute girl with a pale skin color; though she's wearing a loose dress, they could tell that she's thin and even Kuroko could hold her easily.

"I'm.... Nagisa...." Her voice was so soft.

Not waiting for their reply, Nagisa walked away and without any sign, they knew that they had to follow her. She guided them to the second floor and she stopped in sudden, pointing at the corridor in front of her.

"I see... So those are our rooms..." Kuroko nodded.

"What the___ you can understand her, Kuroko??" Kagami startled.

"No... Just guessing..." Kuroko stepped.

As Kuroko passed Nagisa, he flinched and staring at her while she walked away, left them behind. There were six rooms with a wide bed in each room. One bed could be used by 3 people, but looked like they didn't want to use it. They just took the pillows and the blankets then put them in the corridor together.

"So we will sleep in the living room... Any objection?" Aomine tried to negotiate.

"I think it's a good idea, Daiki..." Akashi agreed, "hope we can use the fireplace there..."

They moved the pillows and blankets to the living room as planned, but as they arrived the fire in the fireplace already warmed up the room. With sparkling eyes, they hurriedly sat down in front of it and covered themselves with the blankets. They didn't care about who lit it.

"Man... I'm alive...." Kise relieved.

"Well... It will be perfect with a warm drink.." Momoi muttered.

"Shintaro, make us some hot chocolate milk!" Akashi said cynically.

"Do you think I want to do that, Akashi!!?" Midorima pissed off with a vein popped up on his face as an anger mark, "just why always me!!? I don't even know where the kitchen is and like I want to explore this dark creepy mansion???? NO, Akashi!!!"

"I agree, Midorima... But... I think... We have to explore it..." Kagami stood bolt upright, "I... Need......" His sweat dropped, "..... Toilet...."

"This way...." The same soft voice tickled their ears.

Nagisa appeared behind them in sudden with a blank looked on her eyes which made their heart almost stop beating. Not wasting the time, Kagami and Midorima followed her. Looked like the electricity was on, but not all room had the lamps on; some of them were dim. This was the best spooky scene ever.

********************

Kagami and Midorima walked behind Nagisa in silence. They had no courage to talk to her.

"Don't you think she's weird, Midorima?" Kagami whispered.

"Yeah... I think so..." Midorima looked at her sharply, "she doesn't talk too much and her presence's a little bit vague like Kuroko..."

"Hmm.... And that becomes perfect with her very very soft footspeps..." Kagami nodded.

"And also... How could she live here alone?" Midorima adjusted his glasses.

"That's the point__"

"Here's the toilet...." Nagisa stopped in front of a brown door on her left.

"Oh, thanks..." Kagami rushed in.

Suddenly, Midorima heard a vague disembodied laugh not far from where he stood. He walked slowly to the only room that had a lamp on at the end of the corridor and when he peeked, he found the kitchen.

"I think I found it... Thanks Nagi__" as he turned his sight, Nagisa wasn't there anymore.

He stepped in and saw blue hair like Nagisa behind the wall-that covered half of the room-but it slipped fast.

"Na... Nagisa?" He gulped, "just don't mind it..." He muttered while clenching his fist.

Midorima ignored it and opened the cabinets one by one searching for something.

'I... Can't.... Hold it.....' A whisper echoing in that room.

"Who... Who is that!!??" Midorima panicked.

*******************

"Well.... Now.... Where's the tissue??" Kagami looked around but didn't find any.

Soon, he heard knockings on the door and when he opened it a little, someone handed him a roll of tissue. He then peeked to say thanks, but he found no one there.

"Thi... Think that.... It was Nagisa-chan..." He trembled.

********************

Back to the living room. Aomine yawned and leaned on the sofa near him.

"It's 17.28... So... We walked in that storm for more than 4 hours...." He's staring at his phone.

"...and.... We're here... No signal, no food and starving...." Kise cried by hugging his pillow, "oh!? Nagisa-chan~" he noticed Nagisa who passed the living room, "I need more blanket..." He waved at her.

Nagisa nodded lightly then walked away.

"Ryouta... Just go upstairs and check the window!" Akashi pointed at the stairs.

"Huh!???" Kise startled, "what for?"

"There's someone appeared on that window over there just now... I think his hair is red, like mine..." Akashi glanced at Kise.

"No...... Why me???" Kise whimpered.

Akashi glared at him and he didn't have any other choice but obey him. Kise trudged up the stairs and he stepped his feet warily on each stairs, trying not to be rough or he would end up skidded and the worst was broke the stairs then fell down.

"Why do I have to do this??" He whined.

As he arrived, he looked at the windows and observed them carefully; there was 4 big windows without curtains.

"Hmm.... Nothing's wrong here..." He muttered, "oh!? What the___" he baffled on the last window.

There was a big tree outside and it wasn't far from the mansion. Kise saw a white figure on one of the branch. At first he thought it was a white cloth which stuck on it, but as he zoomed out his eyes, he could see a blue haired figure.

"Na... gi.... sa.... chan???" He said with a low voice.

"Yes?"

Kise jumped out avoiding Nagisa who suddenly stood beside him with a white thick folded blanket on her hands.

"What!!?" Kise's eyes widen as he saw that blue haired figure on the tree wasn't there anymore, "Nagisa-chan... Did you...... Just now........ On that tree.........." He stammered.

Nagisa tilted her head," I've just got here...." She handed the blanket then walked away.

Kise's face color drained and his mouth's wide open in shock.