Chapter 2

"Stella!", I shrieked looking at my art project.

"What the hell did you do?", I said angrily.

My art piece for the competition for my school was completely ruined by Stella. I had worked so hard on it the night before and I was almost close to tears. She must have sneaked  in the room last night, because my piece looked totally different with splashes of pink and yellow. Stella quickly ran into the living room.

"Oh I added some colors to make it pop ,it looked so boring", she said with a wide grin.

My fists were trembling.She ruined my project and she ruined everything for me. I gave her the most sharpest glare and lost it.

"I told you NOT to touch it Stella", I said starting into tears.

"Yet you can't get it into your stubborn ass brain", I said marching away.

I ran into my room. I tried to get my shit together in time for school. I was still in my PJ's I had to get ready for school. So I put on my white shirt, an orange cardigan, red skater skirt,and brown boots. It was simple but cute , the cardigan popped and was the highlight of this piece. I put on makeup on my face, brushed my teeth, and combed out my long golden hair. I braided my hair into a messy side braid, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Stella beat me too it, she quietly crunched on Cheerios , while I had my favorite chocolate chip pancakes. I sat across from her giving her a raging glare. Stella wore a striped t , high waited jeans, and burgundy high top converse. Her was perfect swept across her back.She looked perfect, just like our mom.

"You shouldn't have touched it you ruined everything", I said in an anguished tone.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry!", she said in a loud get-over-it voice.

"I'm sick of you", I said after that there was silence.

My mom shuffled into the kitchen into her pajamas and grabbed a morning coffee.She looked at the both of us and could already tell we were mad as hell.

"Mom Stella ruined my art project after I told her million times not to touch it , now I'm not going to win the competition", I said trying to be calm.

But I stabbed my fork right into my pancake so that gave away my fury. She looked at Stella and at me and looked and me and Stella again . Trying to figure out what to say or do.

"I was only trying to help.", Stella said calmly. "With all due respect your project looked like a sleep fest", she said biting into an apple.

I wanted to punch that smug look right off her pretty little perfect face. But I didn't. I finished my breakfast and grabbed my car keys, normally I drive Stella to school but today I really didn't want to deal with her crap.

"Mom Fiona thinks she doesn't have to drive me school cuz she's pissed", Stella said annoyed.

"Fiona you are not leaving this house without Stella", my mother said in an annoyed tone.

I stopped in my tracks and I felt so angry. Not , because what Stella did was absolutely horrible but that my mom always took her side. Always and she knew Stella should've been punished for destroying my project. Speaking of projects I forgot it in the living so I quickly ran and got it. It would be better to have something than nothing I thought.

"Fine", I said as I ran back into the kitchen swinging my backpack onto my back.

"Let's go", I said in a monotone voice.

She followed me into the car. It was a 2016 Camry and I got it for my 16th birthday. It was a metallic color and I loved it. Stella slouched in the front seat while I put my project in the trunk. I sat in the driver's seat, and before starting the car I gave her a mean stare.