Flash-Back

It was cold and dark. He was hurting and wet due to roof leaks, no towels when he was bathed, and some rather unpleasant things that had caused him to sweat (get your mind out of the gutter. This is serious...). He hadn't slept in almost a week. He was twitchy and afraid that his captors would come in and hurt him like they did week one.

His first week there and he was already strapped to a cold metal table. One of the so-called 'doctors' came in without a word and without any feeling in his eyes. The 'patient' tried to hide a tremble behind a shiver. Was he scared? No. No. He wasn't scared. He was absolutely terrified.

The doctor had a rather large needle, with some sort of pink liquid inside, in his hand. He lifted Tony's shirt after he gagged him. He cleaned the area in which Tony could only guess was where the stranger was gonna insert the needle.

Before he could even try to spit the gag out, the doctor had carelessly impaled his stomach with the needle. He injected the pink liquid into him. Pain coursed through him causing him to scream out in agony as if his insides were rearranging. He received multiple sessions of injections in the next few hours.

----------------------------------

About three weeks later was when Tony woke up with something inside his ass. "Well, Mr. Stark. It looks like you're gonna be the first to give birth from Super Soldier DNA. Congratulations." Tony couldn't move even if he wanted.

The poor abused man was strapped to his bed and sedated. He tried to protest but it was useless due to the gag. These sessions went on every day with sperm collected from the research of what he could only assume was Captain America's DNA. Finally he was found after four months in captivity. The group who had him, left him to die, thinking they had waisted their time and resources on Tony. They didn't know that the last batch did the job.

Peter grew in about half the time it would take a normal human but as time went on it eventually slowed down. He was about the size of 4 year old after about 2 years. Now he looked 5 after a year so it seemed like he was growing normally.

Peter was happy and healthy and full of life and joy. He made Tony so happy and it seems like all the suffering that he endured was worth it for Peter and it actually brought back his youth. Tony's life was great, possibly better than ever.