I Really Do..

"So that's what happened.." Tony sighed. He left no detail out. Even told them about the excruciatingly painful birth. He somehow healed completely from it. Probably because of the super soldier DNA.

          The others stared in shock before their expressions turned into something murderous. They were angry about what those people had done to their Tony.

          "When we find them, they might accidentally get a knife to the neck.." Natasha said calmly. "An arrow to the eye.." Clint added. They all started mumbling about killing those men until Tony silenced them.

          "Don't kill them.. Not because of me. Let the court deal with 'em. I want them punished for their crimes and stopped from continuin' them but not for what they did to me.." Tony said, shocking everyone.

          Steve spoke up first. "What? Tony, they tortured you and impregnated you against your will!" He looked upset. "Do you not want to make them suffer the wrath of Thor?" Thor asked almost innocently.

          "No, Thor. I don't. It would make me no better than them. Besides.. I can forgive them because I love him... I love Peter so much. You couldn't even comprehend the happiness I feel when I see him smile and laugh. It's like all the bad things in the world simply disappear and all that's left is warmth and light. He's my whole world. He's so smart and sweet and gentle. He never cries or whines or begs. He's always so happy and it makes me feel whole for once. How can I hate them when they gave me somethin' so wonderful?" Tony explained with an expression that was so content that it was like something out of a fairy tail when they'd say happily ever after.

          They were all quieted by that. They didn't know how to respond. They even felt a little ashamed for wanting to kill at all.

          There was a giggle and rushing quiet footsteps follow by louder larger footsteps. Peter literally jumped right into Tony's arms, almost knocking him over. "Rhodey, what've I told you about runnin' in the house?" Tony scolded his best friend.

          "That it's old and I could break a floorboard." He replied with a pout even in his voice. "That's right. You too Peter. Even if Uncle Rhodey threatens to tickle you, you can't run around like that, you'll hurt yourself. Stand your ground. Tickle him before he tickles you." Tony kissed Peter's head before setting him down. "If you do that again, I'll ware your hides out with the switch. You hear?" Tony warned, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. Peter and Rhodey deflated. "Yes, sir.."

          Tony nodded, letting the two go back to Peter's room. Tony, once the rebellious rule breaking King was now the rule making dictator. Who would've thought? Tony smiled fondly and shook his head.

          "Those two.. I can't tell who's the worse influence. They're messes but I can't help but love 'em." He turned to the others. "I have two spare rooms. One King bed and one of those bunk futons. You can stay as long as you need. I'll be makin' supper in a bit. Why don't y'all make yourselves comfortable while I get to work. In fact, go wash up. You're filthy. I have pajamas of every size so go ahead and get changed. Rhodey already has a bed made up so you'll have to decide amongst yourselves. One or two of you can take my bed. I'll take the pull out couch." The way Tony said it left no room to argue. "I'll get your jet towed here and I'll get started on fixin' it tomorrow." Tony left the dining room to go into the kitchen. It's been a while since he made a big meal but he was glad to do it. He loved it, in fact. Thanks to Peter, he was able to learn that.