Back again

Edited

Three months later...

Well this tour was surprisingly not too bad! It was actually kind of fun! But now its time for our final stop in Chicago! Chicago actually had the most hype crowd of every single stop and that is 50 freaking stops!

-------------

Ok so me and the girls are currently searching high and low for outfits to wear tonight because we have worn every single one but we finally just decided on the ones from our first stop, hopefully no one will notice!

-------------

Its show time!! I'm so happy that I'm going to be home tomorrow! but for right now its time for our wrap up concert, usually the biggest crowd and the best 'special effects' so I'm very excited. the announcer is on the speaker so we have to quickly get into our positions and I literally just get into mine before the curtain goes up and boom we have millons of fangirls screaming our names

I don't know why but during the song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' I catch the eye of a very handsome boy with brown hair and such dark blue eyes they almost look black but I break eye contact because soon I would start forgetting lyrics!

The concert went great! I really think we killed it... these thoughts provided by Chris keeping on screaming in my ear about how much we killed it!

--------------

Oh. My. Goodness after 15 full hours of driving we are finally back in LA HOMEEEEE!!!!!!! once I get out of my tour bus I am greeted by loads of flashing lights and being bombarded with questions... that's really weird nothing like this hasn't happened in a really long time but right now I really just want too find my bff Taylor Swift! but when I do find her she looks a little bit nervous but I guess when she sees that I noticed she covers it up and puts on a bright smile I wonder what shes hiding?

oh well its probably nothing so I walk over and pull her into a hug and we go along with Christina too my limo that's been waiting for us.

we drive to my house and decide to watch some tv but once I turned it on it was on the most annoying show ever called Stranger Things (A/N IM SORRY TO ALL OF THE STRANGER THINGS FANS OUT THERE BUT I JUST DONT LIKE THE SHOW) so I swich it to Supernatural and we watch until we start to get bored so I start to channel surf until I find a news story about... ME????? I turn up the volume and tense up, here's what the news lady is saying 'Tris prior arrived back from her 3 month tour this afternoon with absolutely no knowledge of what has been going on with her bf, the DJ Ansel Elgort. Elgort was found last month kissing actress Chloe Grace Moretz' I turn the tv off and walk slowly upstairs despite the protests of my friends but right now I feel as if I could cry or throw up possibly both so I lock my room door so that no one can get in and go to bed.