So am I

Edited

Fours POV

I know this sounds really crazy but after only a day and a half of me knowing her, I actually like Bea! I know what your thinking 'the big bad Four having a crush' but its true! There's something about her that makes me want to go crazy like, she's so brave and selfless and smart! (a/n see what I did there?) and of course we haven't even known each other for a week but I am going to do it, I am gong to ask Bea Wright on a date!

Tris' POV

ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! I cant believe what just happened! Four Eaton, the bad boy just asked ME Tris prior (only he doesn't know that yet... YET) on a date tonight!! Of course I said yes so we made our plans to go for supper at 6:30 pm at one of those really cute retro diners I think he said something about dauntless café? Anyways I'm supposed to dress casually so once I get home I choose a grey knit sweater, blue ripped jeans, a white infinity scarf, brown lace up wedges. for my hair I do a messy side fishtail braid, for my makeup I just stick with shiny nude eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick. once I finish I text four my address and he soon replies with 'hey we live right next to eachother!' great now I'll have to be super careful. soon enough I hear the door opening and Christina starting to babble about having me home by 10:30. I inwardly chuckle and leave my room to save Four from this extremely awkward moment.

When I get downstairs four has this really obvious look of a mix of relief and gratitude.

on the date:

Once we sit down and look at our menus one thing catches my eye; dauntless cake. once I order my cake four gives me a weird look "what?"

"nothing its just... Dauntless cake? For dinner?"

"aw come on, like you've never done that before"

"well... I-I" then he gets this guilty look on his face and it makes me laugh which earns me a glare, which makes me laugh harder.

He ended up ordering dauntless cake too.

time lapse.... Fours POV

After a very... interesting dinner we decide to go for a walk around town since it's really nice when it's dark out and all of the lights are on. I came up with the idea to just let everything out and really connect with each other which made Bea look a little bit nervous so I decide that I'll go first so I take a deep breath and begin. 

"When I was 4 years old my mom and dad would start to fight like a lot and sometimes he would hit her which made me scared and this went on until one day when I was 6 (a/n wink wink) they got in a fight worse then ever before and my dad thought 'hey! why don't I just take out my gun and kill my wife' so that's what he did and ever since, he has been beating me and verbally abusing me telling me that I'm worthless and I'm the reason my moms dead which makes absolutely no sense"

But then I notice something... She isn't giving me that kicked puppy look!

"Why aren't you giving me that look?"

"What look?"

"You aren't looking at me like I'm some kind of kicked puppy"

"Because your not! I mean you have had too deal with this almost your entire life and you have stayed so strong and that most definitely means that you are brave!"

That brings a huge smile to my face so I decide to tell her.

"There's one more thing Bea..."

"What is it?"

"my name isn't Four... It's Tobias"

"Like Tobias Eaton? The mayors kid?"

I just nod, she gets a gleam of hope in her eyes and I smirk.

Tris' POV

He gets a smirk on his face

"Your turn" well Tris, it's now or never I pull him into an abandoned playground and locate one of the little cubbies, I take out my phone and turn on the flashlight app so that it lights up the small room and take out my contacts and put them into a napkin, he gives me a confused look but I ignore it and take my wig out of its braid and pull it off of my head and then the wig cap revealing a blonde messy bun and blue/gray eyes.

He just stares in shock.

Fours POV

She's Tris Prior like THEE Tris prior, you know the one that Marlene talks my ear off about but then I realize I've been staring too long because Tris starts to laugh. I decide this is as good of a time as any so I do it.

"Tris Prior I know that we have only known each other for a couple of days but I really love you so, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Okay so firstly you don't have to be so formal geez your not asking me to marry you and secondly I would love to be your girlfriend"

a huge smile makes its way across my face as I pull her into a kiss

time lapse.... Tris' POV

Once I get through my door I collapse onto the couch still happy because of what happened that night. then chris comes rushing in and starts asking me about my date night, I sigh and reply,

"lets just say I had a delicious supper and am now in a relationship with some one I can trust."