Crushing

Edited

The next morning, once I finally persuade myself to get out of bed, I - very slowly - pull myself off of the soft mattress and head straight for my closet. 
After a while I find a cream coloured tank top, a big comfy cardigan with Aztec designs, black leggings, and beige Uggs, on my way out to the bathroom I decide on my black Michel Korrs purse with black studs.
I just pull my brown wig up into a messy fishtail to the side and use my mascara, eyeliner and a little bit of lipstick.
Once I get downstairs I barely had time to grab a cereal bar before Chris came and ran out the door with a tight grip around my wrist.
We got to school just in time to see the gang starting to make their way inside the building. When we caught up to them and said our greetings and goodbyes we headed to our first classes, then our seconds and thirds and then it was lunch!
During lunch, Four caught my eye, laughing with Uriah and Zeke with a sparkle I've never seen before in his eyes, he looked excited and happy and free things I havent felt in a long time because when your famous so many people adore you but no one feels like your friends! It's then that it clicks. I like Four!
A/N sorry for the extremely short chapter but I really wanted to update for you guys hopefully this is the only one that will be this short!