Chapter 1

*Lynn POV*
" Ugh mom this is literally like the fifth school I've gone to..."
" Yes honey I understand but your father's job requires us to move around a lot, we've been through this."
" I know but, ugh okay I'm sorry for bothering you"

It was the fifth school I'd been to. I'm not gonna lie I was scared shitless of making new friends. My father was a Marine, which caused us to be moved around a lot. It was something I never really got used to.

I grabbed what was left of my breakfast and decided to head to my new school early. Maybe I could study the map I'd acquired so I wouldn't get so lost. I jumped in my new car and headed down the road.

It was raining a little bit, but not enough to soak me through when I stepped outside. I walked into the front office reading a sign that said "University High School" in big letters. I grabbed my things and and headed for my first class.

I was looking down at my map, walking a little bit quicker than I should have and smacked right into someone. I hit the floor. And I hit it hard.
" Oh my god I'm such and idiot, I'm so sorry." I was scrambling around on the floor trying to gather my papers.
"Its totally fine I should've been watching. Are you okay??"
I looked up and found myself looming right into the eyes of the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long, straight black hair. And her eyes, oh my god her eyes, I could get lost in them forever.

My gaze had been broken by a hand on my shoulder. " Hey are you okay?"
"O-oh yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you.."
" Don't apologize, its okay"
She was so nice, I wanted to continue talking to her forever. Her voice was soothing. In my thoughts I had realized that I was yet again staring right into her eyes, not saying a thing.
"You must be new around here. My names Alexa. What's your first class?"
" Oh um English 9? I think?"
"Here I'll walk you there so you don't get lost."
We began walking down the hall. It was my first day I should have been thinking about my teachers, or how I was gonna make new friends but all I could think about was the girl named Alexa.

*Hey guys this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys enjoy it. Please leaves constructive criticism in the comments so I can get better. Thank you :)*