Chapter 1: December 23, Two days away

First I would like to point out that this story is in no way a part 2 or continuation to my other Dennis x Winnie fan fic. This story is completely separate from the other and should not be taken as part of a series or anything otherwise.
___________________________
Dennis P.O.V

It's December 23, two days until Christmas and Dennis cannot wait till Christmas Day. Especially since his 118th birthday just passed. Dennis immediately wakes up, throws on some clothes, brushes his teeth, transforms into a bat and fly's down stairs to meet Drac and Mavis. "Mom! Papa Drac! How many more days until Christmas!?" He asks them both excitedly. They both answer the words "two more days!" at the same time answering Dennis' question. "Aww why can't it be now??" He followed up. "Becaussse you have to wait" Mavis, his mother, answered. "Ugh Fiiine" he said in response.

Winnie P.O.V

"Hey dad how many more days until Christmas?" Winnie asked Wayne, her father. "Two more days sweetheart" Wayne said answering her question. "Ughhh I don't want to wait two more days." Winnie uttered. "Hey I have an idea" Wayne suggested. "Let's visit Uncle Drac at the hotel for the holiday." Wayne said. "Really?!?! That would be perfect" Winnie said in response to Wayne's idea. "Ok pups back your bags, we're going on vacation!" Wayne called out to the pups. Winnie was filled with excitement, her heart racing thinking about the fact that she'd get to see Dennis again. This was about the only thing she cared about anymore, nothing else mattered to her other then seeing her zing.