Chapter 7: Preparation

Dennis P.O.V

"Holy rabies, I can't believe the dance is tonight" Dennis said with less excitement but worry in his voice. "I just hope I don't screw anything up this time, I know I've said this before but EVERYTHING has to be perfect for her" he said to himself. After consoling himself for a few minutes he began to put on a black suit with a black cape. The cape was blue on the inside, which added detail to the entire suit in general. He grabbed a comb and somehow made his hair more curlier than usual. After brushing his fangs and washing his face he was finally ready. "Ok, ok Dennis you got this, you can do it." He said to himself in the mirror despite the fact that he couldn't see himself in the mirror. After telling himself this a few times to give him the confidence he needed he quickly turned into a bat and flew down to the lobby.

Winnie P.O.V

"Ok Winnie, tonight's the big night! You are not gonna let anyone mess this up for you." Winnie said to herself as she began to get ready. She was wearing a white waterfall dress with vertical lines going down all sides. The dress also displayed a couple of pink flowers scattered here and there along the surface. "I hope Dennis likes my new dress" she thought to herself in concern. After she finished getting ready Winnie looked into her mirror and repeated the words "I can do this" giving her the confidence and DETERMINATION she needed to actually dance with him. "Ok kids come on let's go downstairs!" Wayne called out to the wolf pups.

"Ok everybody! Get up and get out! The party is starting right now!" All the straw heads call to everyone in their rooms. Soon everyone came out of their rooms and started heading towards the lobby for the party. "Hello everybody and merry Christmas to all!" Drac announced to all the monsters in the lobby. All the monsters began to cheer and started wishing one another a merry Christmas. After about 10 to 15 minutes of socializing in the lobby everyone went down to the dining hall to finally have the Christmas dance. "This is it" Dennis and Winnie thought to themselves.