Chapter 4: December 24, Dennis' Plan

Dennis P.O.V

"I have to follow the plan, it's my only chance of having any relationship with Winnie." Dennis thought to himself in a mode of panic. "Ok, ok. All I have to do, is actually ask her to the dance Papa Drac is having Christmas night." He thought to himself. "But how do I do that?" He asked himself. "How do I ask Winnie to dance with me?....I need to practice" Dennis immediately got up and ran to his mirror and began practicing. "Hey Winnie, so uh, how about going to the dance with me huh?...no that's horrible." As the hours went on he eventually got down what he was going to say, it seems practicing in the mirror worked better than he thought despite the fact that he can't even see himself in the mirror. "Hey Winnie, I have something to ask you. Then she says 'what is it'" imitating Winnie's voice. "Do you want to go to the Christmas dance with me?" He said with a sense of confidence. "Yes I did it! Now I can finally ask her."

Winnie P.O.V

"Sigh...when is Dennis gonna ask me to the dance, what if he doesn't want to ask me..." This thought crossed Winnie's mind with a sense of fear. She was afraid Dennis would not ask her to the dance like she intended, "no don't say that Winnie, he will ask you, I know he will. He loves me and I  love him too." Winnie doubted herself making herself feel better than before. "Ok Winnie, calm down. He's going to ask me out and we're going to dance on Christmas night. And it'll be amazing"