Chapter 9: After the Party

Dennis P.O.V
"Wow, that was some party" Dennis thought to himself as he walked up to his room. All the while he was remembering scenes from the event that had taken place during the dance involving him and Winnie. While it was amazing he and Winnie finally had their first kiss, he hated the fact that it had to be in front of literally everyone.

Winnie P.O.V
"Sigh...I can't believe me and Dennis actually had our first kiss!" Winnie said to herself in excitement. She decided to take a walk outside the hotel after the party was over. The only thing that she could think about was the events that occurred during the dance earlier that night. She felt the same as Dennis did however, she was extremely embarrassed that night but really wasn't to mad about it. She knew everyone would start congratulating them on their newly formed relationship but she was fine with that. It was kinda everything she hoped for.

Overall P.O.V
Dennis looked out his window to stare at the moon for a moment and noticed Winnie walking around outside. He then decided to fly down and talk to her, he jumped down from his window and free fell for a moment enjoying the breeze fly past his body. He then transformed into a bat and flew directly to Winnie, as he closed in on her however his bat ears caught her saying some really "interesting" things. She was talking about the dance, and the kiss, and how she hated being in the spotlight as much as Dennis did. Hearing this made Dennis laugh a little while blushing at the same time, you could actually see it threw his fur. He flew next to Winnie "hi Winnie!" He said enthusiastically, "hi my zing" Winnie said in a really lovey tone. He transformed back into his normal form and gave her a hug. "So how was the dance?" He asked her hoping for a positive response. "It was perfect, you know except for being put in the spotlight. "Heh, yeah that wasn't to much fun was it" Dennis replied. "Anyway what are you doing out here?" Dennis asked, "just taking a walk, it's really relaxing" Winnie replied. "Your welcome to come along" she quickly added. "Thanks" he said slightly blushing. They walked up a hill to get a perfect view of the moon, they both say on the hill and enjoyed the view. "It's beautiful, all the stars and the moon, isn't it" Winnie said. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you" Dennis said with as much confidence as he could find in himself. Hearing this made Winnie blush extremely hard, even in the night Dennis could still see her cheeks glowing red. "Heh..I think we should go back to the hotel now" Winnie said in a very shy tone. "Yeah, let's go" Dennis responded. But before Winnie could walk away Dennis pulled her in close to him and gently placed a kiss upon her lips. In the moonlight, where this time they were all alone. In this moment they truly felt like they were the only people on earth. Dennis then pulled away smiling, Winnie doing the same. They then walked back to the hotel hand in hand.