Turn Back Time (Psiioniic)

'Why did you have to do that to yourself?' This was the only thought that crowed his mind for such a long time. If he hadn't expressed his emotions to her she would still be here, but now because of his greed, she was gone. He had become so angry over the past years that he hasn't even spoken to his family that she had brought back for him. He left them alone in the new and improved world. He didn't care either. There was no way that he would have been able to be around them since every day they would just remind him of his beloved. 

Angrily he slammed his beer on the counter and yelled to the bartender again, "Get your a22 over here and 2erve me!" She quickly ran over and set another beer in front of him and scampered away walking over to another customer. 'How many had this been?' He had no idea he haad lost count a long time ago the only thing he could think about was her.  

-Flashback-

"Psiiiiiiii! I missed you!" A small-framed girl hollered as she walked into the mostly quiet coffee shop. 

The tall troll jumped slightly as he turned around to look at his best friend. A light blush sprinkled across his grey cheeks, "Why iit ha2 only been a day (Y/N)?" 

She pouted and crossed her arms across her chest looking at the tall troll, "I know... I just love hanging out with you." She trailed off as she walked over to the table he was sitting at. 

He playfully rolled his multicolored eyes at her and smiled his toothy smile, "Ok sure... anyway, how are you today?" 

"I mean I was better until you insulted me," she teased while giggling. "How about you?"

"I'm not doing too well today," he admitted as his contagious smile left his face. His gaze soon turned from her to the clean wooden cafe table.

 "Why aren't you alright today??? Are you sick?" She questioned being completely concerned with his well being. She moved her petite hand to overlap his larger ones.

 "No, I'm not sick," he laughed. However, this was not his normal laugh, it was hollow and held only sadness. He slowly met her eyes and smiled a painful smile, "Do you know who Signless was?" 

Her eyes lit up with excitement. She raised her hand and began to use her hand to speak, "Of course I know who Signless was, well at least read about him anyway." She smiled making his smile lighten a little. She continued as she recited al of her book knowledge. "I may be part human but I was so interested in Troll history that I couldn't stop myself from reading about it. So getting back on track, I remember that Signless was shot in the side by Darkleer, which was a blue-blood, who was under the command of the Grand Highblood. Disciple was then let escape by Darkleer because he couldn't manage to kill her as well. However, after a couple of years in her lonely cave with Signless, she died of heartbreak. As this was occurring, Dolorosa was sold to Dualscar and then stolen by Mindfang. She soon died on her ship. You were put on the Condesencions ship as a power source. You were let go after the Handmaid defeated Condesicion and freed you." As she was about to finish up her storytelling she realized something about the day that it was. "I forgot... today is the anniversary of the gruesome death of Signless."

Psiioniic smiled sadly as he nodded his head at her last statement. "Yes, my brother had died today and it hurts every time that I have to live through this day without him." Yellow tears pricked at the corners of his eyes.

After a little thought, he had an idea, "Psi, I have an idea. I can bring them back to you." She smiled. Oh, and how he loved that beautiful smile so dearly. 

"How do you thiink that you can bring them back? You even 2aiid iit your2elf. They are all dead and, iif not to top iit all off, they are on Alterniia. We are world2 away from theiir bodiie2." He questioned her ideas. He patted away the few tears that had escaped his eyes.