Bleeding Wind (John)

"John," you looked over to your side slightly to show you were talking to him, "how long has it been?" Your white eyes looking slowly up to his.

"I don't know (N/N)." His eyes looked equally sad as they looked back at you. He couldn't recall how much time that you two have been here. Since the accident. Since your death.

-Flashback-

"John," you screamed over the fighting, "get the imp I've got this bitch!" You began to charge at the condescension guard. Your Katana was straight in front of you, but the guard was faster and held out their two-pronged fork at your charging form. As you stabbed them through the heart they managed to put their weapon through both of your eyes. 

The blood gushed from your wound as you stumbled back dropping your katana on the ground. You quickly pushed your hands against the empty sockets screaming and falling to your knees in pain. The last thing that you could remember was John screaming your name through the crowd as he ran to your body. But by the time he reached you, you were dead holding your eyes. John hadn't died at the moment but he did die shortly after.

-Flashback Ended-

"Oh no sweetheart your bleeding again, are you ok?" John quickly reached hiss hand to your face to wipe away the blood that cascaded down your face. 

"Yes I'm fine," you looked up at him sympathetically, "can we go home it's getting dark?" You used your sleeve to wipe away the remaining traces of blood on your face. You truly loved him but sometimes you didn't like when he mentioned the bleeding issue. You had always become so self-conscious when you bled from your eyes. 

"I love you (N/N)." John put his arm around you kindly. A wide smile crept on his face, "Yes we can go home. Because if it gets too dark then you wouldn't be able to see." He teased you making you giggle at his bad joke. 

As they walked home a black van pulled up next to them and two guys jumped out. One of the guys held and pointed the gun at your head the other one held a gun at John's head while the third guy sat in the van.

 "Give me all of your money or we will kill the girl." The one holding you growled as he glared at John. 

"Here take it," John shouts as he grabs his wallet from his jacket and throwing at the guy, "please..." he began to tear up, "just let her go I can't see her go I love her."

 "Hmmmmm..." the guys holding John scratched his chin with his gun sarcastically, "let me think about it." There was a long pause as he chuckled and pointed the gun at you, "how about no." With that, he pulled the trigger and shot you right through the head. He held John and made him observe as you bled out. Quietly John cried as he reached out for you. 

By the time that the men let him go, you had died. He quickly knelt to your side and shook your body violently not caring for the blood that covered his god tier outfit. He effortlessly picked you up and carried you home as he whimpered the entire walk there.

When he reached the backyard he dug a deep grave for you. He buried you under your tree and placed the small statue that you had built of you guys when you were still alive. John couldn't hold the tears back anymore and fell to his knees and began to pound the ground in anger. "Why did this happen to her? Why did you do this to her? She was perfect and now she is gone."  John screamed as he looked into the sky for answers.

~Timeskip Three Years Later~

John hadn't been the kindest after your death and pushed many people out of his life due to his anger and sadness. And today was the anniversary of your death. He put on the outfit that was still covered in your blood but just before he was about to leave Dave just invited himself in. Jade and Dave waltzed in with their hands entangled within each other. This sight turned John's stomach as he observed the love that bounced between the two of them. 

 "Yo, what's up?" Dave smiled looking at his old friend. Dave scanned his clothing and sadly looked at John, "Man, why are you wearing that outfit? It is covered in blood?"

 "It's n-nothing Dave just leave," John looked done as the salty tears began to well up in his eyes. 

"Oh, ya isn't today when (Y/N) died?" Dave questioned with an air of not truly caring about your death.

"NO SHIT DAVE! NOW GET OUT!" John screamed at his friend pointing to the door. He kept his head low to not show his clouded eyes. 

 "Ok man see you later." When Dave left the house John broke down crying on the floor. After a long while, John managed to pull himself together and left the lonely house. 

"I'm here as I am every year," He bent down on the sidewalk that was still tinted a light red, "just to say I miss you and I hope you are well." John pulled a beautiful white rose out of his pocket and set it on the stain. 

"I remembered how much you loved white roses so I brought you one." He smiled solemnly at the ground. As he became emersed in thought, the same van skidded behind him and the men again jumped out once more. 

John didn't bother to look up at the men yelling at him. He instead decided to look at the white rose with a blank stare as he remembered all the amazing moments he had with you. As he was lost in thought again the man pushed the cold metal to John's hoped head and pulled the trigger. He fell face-first into the concrete and stained the previously stained area with his thick blood. 

The last thing he saw was the white rose slowly dripping with his blood then the world around him went dark.