Tipsy (Roxy)

"I'm here Rox." The white blooded human yelled from outside the door.

"Comin (Y/N)," Roxy yelled back slurring her words as she replied.  

"Sup Rox." You hugged the drunk tightly as you smiled. 

 "Nothing much *wink* *wonk* your the first one to the party." Roxy hugged back tightly and rested her head on your shoulder. 

"Ya, I know." You chuckled in slight embarrassment at your arrival time.  But you quickly changed the subject as you shut the door firmly behind you. "Damn Rox, why is your apartment on the 30th floor?" 

"I do-*hic*-not know." She shrugged as she stumbled to the kitchen to mix herself another drink. You just glanced around the partially empty space until your eyes grazed over a door that held a small plate on it. 

'That must be the door to the roof.'

~Timeskip to the middle of the party~

You were now high and drunk because Gamzee brought sopor pies and Roxy wouldn't stop making you drink. So when your gaze fell upon the door to the roof you got an idea. 

"Hey, guys lets go have a dance-off," you yelled over Dave's Dj mic, "on the roof." You added with a smile as everyone began to file out the door that you pointed to. 

"GoOd IdEa LiL sIs." Gamzee smiled to you when you emerged from the door with Dave by your side.  

Dave quickly set up his gear and in no time was ready for the dance-off. He spoke through his mic and called the first two contestants for this contest. "Yo (Y/N) against Dirk you guys know the rules no touching each other and three rounds Dirk first."

"Sup Dirk are you ready to get you ass kicked?" You said a bit too cocky but due to your current sate you didn't really watch your words very closely. 

 "Are you sure you want to defeated?" He smirked and glanced over the top of his glasses. 

 "Such big words for a small man." You grinned and stood at your place on the dance floor.

Dirk did his dance with some ordinary dance moves so when you danced there was no question on who won the round. As they got to the third round the score showed that you were winning, but only by a little bit. 

 "Well aren't you special Dirk." You remarked breathlessly after he finished his signature move. His lengthy body was balanced perfectly on the hilt of his Katana. 

"Bet you can't beat that (Y/N)." Dirk teased.

"Watch me," you grinned,  "This was shown to me by my sister Rox."

 "Roxy can dance that's a first I thought she was too drunk to do anything? And I didn't know that you were her sister you must have the same drinking problem she has." The stranger chuckled in the crowd. The music quickly stoped as you looked in the large crowd of people.

 "WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT ABOUT ROX! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT AND I MEAN NO ONE!" You yelled into the crowd.

 "I did." The crowd parted like a school of fish when a shark goes through them. A small human stood pointing what looked to be a sawed-off shotgun and you. Your eyes quickly filled with rage as you looked at him. 

 "How dare you, MOTHERFUCKER!" You screamed as you grabbed your katana and your cream-colored wings sprouted from your back.  

 "What the fuck are you?" The man yelled from as he slightly dropped his gun. You could hear the fear in his voice as he spoke but he tried to keep his composure.