1 - My sister

Maggie's pov

We were all eating the dinner that Lori and carol made us, everyone was enjoying themselves, everyone except me. I was panicking.

Ever done it in the barn? The note read.

Excusing myself, I headed towards the barn. Once my feet hit the last stair of the porch and my footsteps could no longer be heard I almost took off in a full sprint towards the barn, almost.

In the middle of the drive way, about a hundred feet from the front steps, was a girl. She was tiny with silver blonde hair. Her ivory skin was bruised and covered in cuts. Her little black dress was torn and covered in dirt, a pair shoes were scattered by her side.

She was a figure that was all to familiar to my eyes, she was my sister.

Instead of sprinting towards the barn, I sprinted towards her crumpled body. Hope and panic swirled in my chest as I fell to my knees and pulled her into my lap, my fingers hovering over every cut on her face.

"Daddy," I screamed "DADDY."

If tears weren't crowding my eyes and flowing down my cheeks, I would see that they had all burst through the door with kitchen utensils in hand, since daddy wouldn't allow weapons inside.

Remmington, Daryl's younger brother, was the first to reach me pulling her out of my arms (despite my screams), and held her against the ground with one hand as the other was raised in the air, readying itself to swing down and lodge my mothers favorite butter knife into her eyeball.

But as he saw that she wasn't a waker, he slowly let her go and rose in confusion. I had stopped yelling but tears still streamed down my cheeks as the others gathered around.

Daddy broke through the tiny crowd, but stopped when he saw the scene before him. It stayed like that for a moment, no one moving, no one making a sound, no one doing anything except panicking.

"Do something," I screamed at my father, pulling him out his trance. He barked at Rick and Remmington to pick her up and bring her inside.

Please be okay, Beth, please.

*

*
Make a wish,

Who's this Remmington guy? Future Lover maybe?

Live long and prosper, losers