2 - Hello?

The first thing I saw as my eyes fluttered open, was a all to familiar, star painted ceiling. What?

I sat up and saw the glass of water and plate of pancakes next to my bed. My stomach growled at the aroma. It's been months since I've had a real meal, I had been living of food I've salvaged from gas stations and restraunts since the beginning, so naturally the pancakes and water didn't last long.

It didn't dawn on me till I licked the plate clean, that I was in my bedroom, in my house. The last thing I remember was passing out in the drive way, Otis must of carried me to my room.

With the sudden promise of seeing my family in mind. I jumped up only to find I still had on my torn black dress. Quickly I changed into some new undies, Nike sweats and a sports bra.

You could probably hear each thundering step I took down the old stairs, alerting anyone in the house that she was up.

When I got to the kitchen entrance was the amount of people , all of them which were looking at me.

"Hello?".

"Beth!". She said dropping the spatula she was holding and envelopes me in a breath taking, bone crushing hug. Maggie.

I laughed with pure joy, and hugged her back with the same enthusiasm. Tears were streaming down my face, and by the sound of her sniffles, I could tell they were streaming down hers to.

Pulling back I whipped my tears, acting as if the never appeared. I hated crying, especially with an audience. I looked at the people, who were all staring at me and Maggie with happiness for our reunion. Then they looked at me with surprise, and honestly I couldn't blame them.

I had never fit into the "Greene" category. My body was tiny, fit, with small but perfect curves, almost like how I imagine a fairies would be. My stomach, chest, and back, were all decorated with tattoos, along with a secret one on my right butt cheek. My belly button was pierced along with my  ten different ear piercings. My cheek bones were high, and my eyes were a vibrant blue. My plump lips were always set in a pout. Platinum almost white wavy hair framed my face, and almost touched my butt. I knew I was astonishingly beautiful, I wasn't blind but I knew the real reason they were staring was because of the zombie like bit, just above my left hip. The one that had healed months ago.

<(^~^)>
Vote to make me smile ;)

Da da da!!! Didn't see that one coming did you?

I know I changed Beth looks a little but since her personality has kinda changed I thought her looks should match.

Live long and prosper losers
(Meant in the nicest way)