4- The Girl That Lite Up the Room

Suddenly I was aware that a sports bra isn't the best thing to wear for first impressions, I excused myself to go change.

Quickly I changed into my worn jack Daniels tank top, and white wash jeans, that were so ripped they were almost like shorts. Tying my hair into a knott, tiring to hide the snarls by  tying a bandana around my head. Slipping on my grey vans, I finally felt I looked presentable. Or my definition of presentable anyway.

With the promise of food I descended the stairs for the second time today.

Remmington pov

Me and Daryl, hung the squirrels up and walked up to the farm house. We had gone out looking for Sophia but had no luck. We had managed to catch a few squirrels though.

Lunch should be ready by now, and I was starved.

Me and Daryl left are weapons at the door and walked in. The voices sounded cheerier than normal. Me and Daryl exchanged looks of confusion and I shrugged.

Lori walked past us and smiled, "You guys are just in time!" She announced with more enthusiasm than she normally has. (Which is none by the way)

Cautiously we entered the dinning room were most of the others had sat down. They were all happy.

It wasn't till a girl entered the room, did I figure out why. She was gorgeous, with silver hair and exotic eyes. My eyes couldn't help but wander up and down her body. Gorgeous.

She gave us a hundred watt smile, and set down the trays expertly that were in her hands. It may sound weird, but that  was the sexiest thing I've ever seen a woman do, even if it was only just putting down trays.

After wiping her hands on her jeans she extended a hand to Daryl then me, to shake. I gave her my killer smile as I gladly shook her hand. She smiled back with the same enthusiasm.

"I'm Beth, Maggie's sister." She said.

"Dixon, Remmington Dixon," I replied with my best James Bond impersonation. She threw her head back and laughed, but Daryl rolled his eyes and mumbled something about how corny I was  and walked off towards Rick.

Maggie walked into the room, looking over the people, seeing if they were all there. Raising a brow when her eyes fell onto her sister and I, causing Beth's cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

"Okay I think that's everyone, let's eat!" She said as she came to sit next to her sister, who much to my surprise sat herself next to me.

"Maggie, where's daddy?" Beth asked taking a chicken and mayonnaise sandwich off a plater.

"He went out on a medicine run, he'll be back soon."

"Oh, what about mama, Otis and Anita."

Maggie visibly stiffened, "They went with him."

"Oh," Beth didn't look convinced, but didn't argue and instead turned to me.

"So Remmy, were you from?"

I laughed amusement flooding me. "Remmy? Wait what are you doing?" 

She stuck her tongue out, and tried to take off the tongue piercing but she was having some trouble. That didn't stop her from trying to talk though.

"Yea Wemmy ies ah niname". I raised a brow <yea Remmy, it's a nickname

"Oh tap, naggie kep ma," she said turning to her sister, who somehow, had contained herself and wasn't laughing her ass off (unlike the others)  and  tried tugging off the piercing<oh crap, Maggie help me>

"Oo naggie, ahh hersh!",  "We'll hold still!", "Ah pant!" <ow Maggie that hurts><I can't>

At this point we all had tears in our eyes, and Carl even fell out of his chair.

"I got it!" Maggie cried holding up the stud like a trophy.

"Took ya long enough,". Beth grumbled snatching the stud and putting it in a empty whole in the cartilage of her ear.

"Eww, Beth that's gross,", this caused Maggie to get a glare from her sister.

Beth looked at all of us, who were still smiling and giggling like children, and rose a brow, "Whip the smug looks off your faces."

She definitely had a away of lighting up the room.

($•$)

*coughs and does best Beyoncé impersonation* If you like it you should of put a star on it.

Soooooooo. That was Remmington, I hope you likey. I know I likey.

Ps that pic up top is Remmington, cute huh?

Live long and prosper, losers